I don't care if T.O. scores 20 TDs...

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
ship him out of town now.

I'm beyond fed up with the incessant T.O. bantering.

I'm missing out on good quality analysis for, and props due to my football team. All for one jackass who didn't get enough attention as a child.

Smith22

Reaction score
I'm not a TO fan at all, but don't forget to blame the media here. They constantly try and fan the flames and create stories that don't even exist. It's insane really. There are other WR's (Smith, Ward, etc.) who have struggled this year with hamstrings issues and there names are barely even mentioned.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Might as well take Romo, too, since he's stealing thunder from Bledsoe's spotlight.

And wasn't Ellis the original problem this off-season? Who cares if he makes a terrific outside linebacker, get that dude off this team, too. :)

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
All these mediots are actually making TO look like a good citizen, while making themselves out to be classless attention ******.

On a side note:

Aren't Kornheiser and Theisman the two most annoying people on earth? I'll take Maddens mumbling, bumbling, brain dead jabber over these idiots any day.

Help us.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:

I'm missing out on good quality analysis for, and props due to my football team. All for one jackass who didn't get enough attention as a child.

Analyze it yourself or, better yet, hope we fly under the radar.

As an aside, if say he would have scored 20 TDs and we shipped him out of town, who do you suppose will make them up?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:

So let me get this straight, you want to get rid of TO because THE MEDIA is talking about him? Thats it because the media is talking? LMAO Dude if we get rid of him the media will talk about THAT all year

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:

You love seeing your self type.:D

thewivil

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:

So you want to trade one of the best receivers in the game because the media covers him too much for your satisfaction? :rolleyes:

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
I didn't want him here to begin with in the least because of his baggage (media) that goes along with him.

You guys sure do like to defend a complete brat who has done nothing yet to earn your respect as a Cowboy fan.

Media? Yea they fuel the fire.
But HE created the flame and has done nothing yet to help the cause.

His little fiasco on the bike wearing the helmet was a blatent mockery and distraction to the team and it's practice. His continued selfish persona does nothing to drive the media away.

Point is, he created the media frenzy over "T.O." to begin with and only he has the power to end it.

But he won't... why should he, so long as there are blind defenders such as yourselves who are never willing to see things as they really are.

This BS is going to continue all year no matter what the truth or outcome. It's not worth it to me. It's really dtracting from my enjoyment of watching my football team.

Fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, shame on me.

Guess I'm alone in feeling like I'd rather have a strong team unit fighting for victories with multiple stories of individual achievement, even if it meant not winning the trophy rather than tolerate this "issue" week in and week out. (even if we got the trophy)

Winning takes a backseat to dignity and enjoyment, IMO.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Take a chill pill and relax for a second. T.O has not done a damn thing wrong in Dallas. he got injured, get over it this type of things happen all the time. And if you think every player gets treated the same your crazy. T.O is an elite player and if he wants to sit out of practice for a couple days so be it, he knows his body better than anyone. He wants to play good when it counts and that's ok with me.

PLus you do understand your basically telling us your tired of hearing T.O and that's why you want him out of dallas, right?

Just sit back and think about what you just said. You want T.O, the best WR in the NFL gone over something he cant control..The MEDIA is the problem not T.O.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Okay, I guess I'm the only one who watched football last year and actually knows why the media is so interested in this guy.
I guess I'm the only one who didn't want him here to begin with and thinks he should be flippin burgers for a living instead of playing football.
And I guess I'm the only one who sees how this is already detracting from this football team and how it will only continue no matter what our record is.

That's fine...

just make sure I'm the only one angry when this punk leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth on his exit.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
Ah......DISAGREE......We need TO to go where we want to go!
That's funny, I couldve sworn Pittsburgh won the Super Bowl last year.
and New England before that...
and Tampa Bay before that...
and...

Bob Dole

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Okay, I guess I'm the only one who watched football last year and actually knows why the media is so interested in this guy.
I guess I'm the only one who didn't want him here to begin with and thinks he should be flippin burgers for a living instead of playing football.
And I guess I'm the only one who sees how this is already detracting from this football team and how it will only continue no matter what our record is.

That's fine...

just make sure I'm the only one angry when this punk leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth on his exit.

The only people it seems to be distracting are people in this forum. The team has been sharp as a tack in it's first two preseason games.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Dole said:
The only people it seems to be distracting are people in this forum. The team has been sharp as a tack in it's first two preseason games.
I agree.
But my point is it's detracting from the things worthy of repoting on.
My thirst for Dallas info and praise is being hindered by his neverending story.

superpunk

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
I agree.
But my point is it's detracting from the things worthy of repoting on.
My thirst for Dallas info and praise is being hindered by his neverending story.

Just watch the game. The praise them yourself. They sure deserve it so far. It shouldn't matter at all what the media decides to cover, they've got their job to do, and it's become acceptable for them to sensationalize everything. Should we get rid of Bill because the media just wants to speculate that Bill didn't want TO here, and is stewing about it? Bogus. If TO scores 20 TDs, you and everyone else here, will warm up to him alot.

TX_Yid

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, shame on me.

Thats not how it goes:

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me.... fool me twice... can't get fooled again.
:laugh2: