I don't care if T.O. scores 20 TDs...

aikemirv

Reaction score
DLCassidy said:
Sure you are.

I really am. I get a kick about razzing all you T.O. guys with "the media is the DEVIL" comments.

It is actually a bit of fun. I heard so many "T.O. is the Devil" remarks when people compalined about him that I think I have a good 200-300 more before were even.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
aikemirv said:
Actually, to me it looks like the confirmation of just some of the worries some people had about T.O. being in Dallas.

#1 - That it would not be about the COWBOYS anymore and just about "what T.O. is doing with the Cowboys" (not T.O.'s fault in any way mind you - just the way it is)

#2 - That T.O. would invite the media into his issues just like he has in the past - AKA the Discovery Jersey and Helmet.

#3 - That T.O. can not let the past be the past - Writing the book and the rap song "I got my money"

I am over the T.O. thing but when people get blasted for bringing up the current situation and explaining how it is what they feared it does bug me a little bit.
If the Discovery jersey is the worst thing he does, I think I am going to be OK. :rolleyes:

At least wait until he does something wrong before you bash him, or you lose credibility.

aikemirv

Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
If the Discovery jersey is the worst thing he does, I think I am going to be OK. :rolleyes:

At least wait until he does something wrong before you bash him, or you lose credibility.

I don't believe I bashed him, I just stated what he has done. Did he not invite the media by wearing the jersey and helmet?

jman

Reaction score
I am over the T.O. thing but when people get blasted for bringing up the current situation and explaining how it is what they feared it does bug me a little bit.

First, I'm not a TO fan. Second, if and when he scores a TD, I will cheer TO...he is a Cowboy. And if he behaves, good for him, good for me, good for the Cowboys, and good you. If he doesn't...I welcome anyone or everyone to stand up a scream at the top of their lungs, "I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!"...good for them too.

The current situation is what you (not just you, but most people in general) and the media have made it out to be and everyone is way over reacting. I for the life of me can't see where poking a little fun at himself about being on the bike, would cause so much comotion.

That's what bugs me.

superpunk

Reaction score
aikemirv said:
I get a kick about razzing all you T.O. guys with "the media is the DEVIL" comments.

It is actually a bit of fun.

This is called trolling. Currently, you are a troll. And it is no less annoying when you do it. Just something to keep in mind.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
aikemirv said:
I don't believe I bashed him, I just stated what he has done. Did he not invite the media by wearing the jersey and helmet?
OK, perhaps "bash" was a strong word, but I think you and anyone reading this thread know what I meant.

Your posts are negative and sarcastic against Owens.

Again, let's wait and see what happens here in Dallas before we find fault.

edit: I'm with Jman, what is the big deal with the jersey ?

aikemirv

Reaction score
superpunk said:
This is called trolling. Currently, you are a troll. And it is no less annoying when you do it. Just something to keep in mind.

If I am a troll then so be it.

You guys keep blaming the Media!

I will keep on trolling.

Was it trolling when people said "T.O. is the Devil"?

aikemirv

Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
OK, perhaps "bash" was a strong word, but I think you and anyone reading this thread know what I meant.

Your posts are negative and sarcastic against Owens.

Again, let's wait and see what happens here in Dallas before we find fault.

Actually negative and sarcastic to the people who stand up and make it seem as if it is the media's creation.

superpunk

Reaction score
aikemirv said:
If I am a troll then so be it.

Right now, you are.

I will keep on trolling.

Honestly, it would be better if you stopped.

Was it trolling when people said "T.O. is the Devil"?

Were they intentionally antagonizing people? Being inflammatory in hopes that they could get a reaction they found humorous? If they were, yes, it is trolling. If that's a little game you like playing, have a good time. Noone should continue indulging you.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
aikemirv said:
Actually negative and sarcastic to the people who stand up and make it seem as if it is the media's creation.
So I'm wrong ?

You actually have no negative feelings towards Owens, .. is that what you are trying to tell me ?

illone

Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
See, that's just it, ... Owens has done nothing since he has been in Dallas for people to grow tired of.

But I don't expect a lame Rskin troll to know that, so you are excused.

Nothing I typed was done in a trolling manner. Nice try, though. This thread was started by a COWBOY fan. Obviously some people are tired of it or this thread wouldn't exist. Good one, genius.

LOL.

aikemirv

Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
So I'm wrong ?

You actually have no negative feelings towards Owens, .. is that what you are trying to tell me ?

Oh yeah, I don't like him and his me first attitude, that is the biggest thing I don't like about Pro sports and a lot of the guys that represent that me first type of behavior ( C Johnson, R Moss, S Smith and so forth - all those guys that love to bring attention to themselves).

I have tried my best to stop posting anything negative about his past behavior and am more than willing to let him prove himself in Dallas like Keyshawn did (and Keyshawn proved me wrong by the way - he is a team first guy, at least he was in Dallas)

I just really get a kick about all this media blame when it comes to T.O. because that is what T.O. wants - he loves the media - he wants them to talk about him - that is his goal.

And then you guys want to blame the media:laugh2:

superpunk

Reaction score
illone said:
Speak for yourself, superturd.

Is there some course you take, so that you can be this lame?

Lame smack on the internet. Day 1 - how to make nonsensical plays on a poster's screen name.

A three-year old might be impressed. The adults just think it's pathetic.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
aikemirv said:
And then you guys want to blame the media:laugh2:
If you can't see from the way the media handled this whole nonevent "hamstring" episode that they are willing to make anything up to get a headline, then we won't ever reach an agreement, you and I.

aikemirv

Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
If you can't see from the way the media handled this whole nonevent "hamstring" episode that they are willing to make anything up to get a headline, then we won't ever reach an agreement, you and I.

See, I do see that the media made up the Hamstring thing, but the reason it grew was the Discovery jersey and helmet - and if you don't believe that and that T.O. wore it to get attention then I guess we won't agree.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
aikemirv said:
See, I do see that the media made up the Hamstring thing, but the reason it grew was the Discovery jersey and helmet - and if you don't believe that and that T.O. wore it to get attention then I guess we won't agree.

Come on now you know we are not allowed to say anything bad about TO, people get real upset when you do. As long as he is not causing problems for the team I really don't care what he does.

illone

Reaction score
superpunk said:
A three-year old might be impressed. The adults just think it's pathetic.

That's what I'm aiming for. I want 100%, though, not just a 'might'.

I'll do better next time, with your help of course since I learn everything from you.:bow: