I don't care if T.O. scores 20 TDs...

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Qwickdraw said:
ship him out of town now.

I'm beyond fed up with the incessant T.O. bantering.

I'm missing out on good quality analysis for, and props due to my football team. All for one jackass who didn't get enough attention as a child.

What do ******** mean?

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Just watch the game. The praise them yourself. They sure deserve it so far. It shouldn't matter at all what the media decides to cover, they've got their job to do, and it's become acceptable for them to sensationalize everything. Should we get rid of Bill because the media just wants to speculate that Bill didn't want TO here, and is stewing about it? Bogus. If TO scores 20 TDs, you and everyone else here, will warm up to him alot.
I hear ya.
I don't require praise for my own benefit. It's more of a demand for respect from other teams' fans. I have many discussions with my friends about football and we each love our own teams. But of course everyone talks so highly of their own respective team. Sometimes it takes the media mentioning someone of something to get others to look at it and respect it. It's sort of a classy way of talking trash.

And sure, I'd love it if he scores 20 TDs.
But believe it or not, not as much as I would if he just straightened his act out and scored 7.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
After the first 3 or 4 grapes are sour, I usually quit eating the rest.

CalMor

Reaction score
EveryoneElse said:
Aren't Kornheiser and Theisman the two most annoying people on earth? I'll take Maddens mumbling, bumbling, brain dead jabber over these idiots any day.

Help us.

Exacty! Its like having a very beautiful women with a speech impediment. Love to watch, just cant stand to listen.

jman

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
I agree.
But my point is it's detracting from the things worthy of repoting on.
My thirst for Dallas info and praise is being hindered by his neverending story.

So it's not that he's actually done anything wrong to the Cowboys...yet. And you freely admit it's fuled by the media, but because of the media, TO has ruined your football world...and threrfore needs to be sent packing so you can hear "happy happy, joy joy" stories from the people on TV and the radio...right?

Wow...what a sheltered life you must lead...sad. Get over it and make up your own mind and stop being a media sheep. Baaaaaaa.

baj1dallas

Reaction score
EveryoneElse said:
All these mediots are actually making TO look like a good citizen, while making themselves out to be classless attention ******.

On a side note:

Aren't Kornheiser and Theisman the two most annoying people on earth? I'll take Maddens mumbling, bumbling, brain dead jabber over these idiots any day.

Help us.

I will never understand how anybody can find Thiesman more annoying than Paul McGuire, hell I even liked him better than Dan Dierdorf. And Kornheisers a nothing, you can practically ignore him.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
EveryoneElse said:
All these mediots are actually making TO look like a good citizen, while making themselves out to be classless attention ******.

On a side note:

Help us.

Monday Night football is dead to me. Unless the boys are playing, I'd rather watch farking CNN or hell, MAYBE EVEN SOCCER. Tony Kornheiser just ruins everything.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
jman said:
So it's not that he's actually done anything wrong to the Cowboys...yet. And you freely admit it's fuled by the media, but because of the media, TO has ruined your football world...and threrfore needs to be sent packing so you can hear "happy happy, joy joy" stories from the people on TV and the radio...right?

Wow...what a sheltered life you must lead...sad. Get over it and make up your own mind and stop being a media sheep. Baaaaaaa.
You've got it all figured out.
Really, I'd explain it to you but I don't have time to teach morons how to read. Maybe if you followed a thread before responding to it you wouldn't sound so clueless.

I know, T.O. is a victim. Poor, poor T.O. The media just just follows him around for no reason.

Whatever, Rosenhaus... sitting on your mommy's computer calling someone else "sheltered".

deadrody

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
All for one jackass who didn't get enough attention as a child.
Thanks for the unnecessary amateur psychology of someone you've never met.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
deadrody said:
Thanks for the unnecessary amateur psychology of someone you've never met.
unbelievable.

I guess you'd need to meet Maurice Clarrett to say the same, huh?

jman

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
You've got it all figured out.
Really, I'd explain it to you but I don't have time to teach morons how to read. Maybe if you followed a thread before responding to it you wouldn't sound so clueless.

I know, T.O. is a victim. Poor, poor T.O. The media just just follows him around for no reason.

Whatever, Rosenhaus... sitting on your mommy's computer calling someone else "sheltered".

Apparently, you need home schooling for yourself. I'm not sure you would be qualified to teach yourself anything, but obviously have plenty of time to get your panties in a wad because everything you hear or read isn't all roses. Grow up.

I didn't miss anything. You want what you want and nobody ruin your football world so you can live a wonderful sheltered life of bliss.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
jman said:
Apparently, you need home schooling for yourself. I'm not sure you would be qualified to teach yourself anything, but obviously have plenty of time to get your panties in a wad because everything you hear or read isn't all roses. Grow up.

I didn't miss anything. You want what you want and nobody ruin your football world so you can live a wonderful sheltered life of bliss.
Your mom needs her computer now...

time to go to school.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:

I'm missing out on good quality analysis for, and props due to my football team. All for one jackass who didn't get enough attention as a child.

I'm not fan of TO but Dallas is not going to send him anywheres as Jerry said lastnight he wants to win and no matter my own personal opinion of TO there is no doubt the guy has special talent that can help this team. He just needs to keep his mouth in check.

jman

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Your mom needs her computer now...

time to go to school.

Yep...when you get your argument handed back to you in pieces, you revert to these cute little put downs to display your wittiness, or lack there of.

Okay, I'll play along with you...Come back when you have something better to whine about than TO ruining your little world.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
when you put words in the mouth of your opponent, they find the argument has ended in their favor before it even began...

and thus use humor to inform you that you are, in fact, out of your league.

jman

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
when you put words in the mouth of your opponent, they find the argument has ended in their favor before it even began...

and thus use humor to inform you that you are, in fact, out of your league.

Okie Dokie...what ever makes you happy.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:

I think Jerry said it best last night when asked why did you get TO?

...because I WANT TO WIN... and he said it with hunger....

TO will be a Cowboy for longer than you think...

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:

Don't let the media control you friend, just ignore them. They are braindead, robot wannabes.

Oh, and what is this "good quality analysis" that you are referring to ?
I haven't heard any of it, .. there certainly wasn't any last night.

So sorry that you aren't enjoying the Cowboys, it looks to be a fun year.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
I didn't want him here to begin with in the least because of his baggage (media) that goes along with him.

You guys sure do like to defend a complete brat who has done nothing yet to earn your respect as a Cowboy fan.

Media? Yea they fuel the fire.
But HE created the flame and has done nothing yet to help the cause.

His little fiasco on the bike wearing the helmet was a blatent mockery and distraction to the team and it's practice. His continued selfish persona does nothing to drive the media away.

Point is, he created the media frenzy over "T.O." to begin with and only he has the power to end it.

But he won't... why should he, so long as there are blind defenders such as yourselves who are never willing to see things as they really are.

This BS is going to continue all year no matter what the truth or outcome. It's not worth it to me. It's really dtracting from my enjoyment of watching my football team.

Fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, shame on me.

Guess I'm alone in feeling like I'd rather have a strong team unit fighting for victories with multiple stories of individual achievement, even if it meant not winning the trophy rather than tolerate this "issue" week in and week out. (even if we got the trophy)

Winning takes a backseat to dignity and enjoyment, IMO.

Did you feel the same way when our players in the 1990s were busted for drugs, having trials, crashing cars etc? Bet you never called for Irvin to be cut because he was often an issue a week kind of guy.