I don't get all the Cowboy bashing

JBS

Reaction score
So if you had to bet your meager life savings on who would win this week you would take Dallas? I highly highly doubt that.
If I were to bet on this game , I would absolutely bet on Dallas. And that question has absolutely nothing to do w whether or not Dallas is a massive dog or not.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I would say I have most Cowboys fans. I find them to be some of the dumbest on the planet. Either fair weather homers or QB challenged haters. But there are definitely some that know football. I find myself arguing most with the homers and the haters as their comments are typically just too easy to laugh at and prove wrong.
Sounds like you hate sports fans, but take it out on Cowboy fans. I'm going to make a wild guess that you've never posted anything positive about the Cowboys?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Oh I agree there is a chance. I give it about 30%. But not likely and those homers that are downplaying the Niners team may learn another tough lesson.
If the Cowboys play a great game, but just come up a little short to an outstanding team, I can live with that a lot more than if they lose because of boneheaded plays or calls, or especially stupid clock management.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If I were to bet on this game , I would absolutely bet on Dallas. And that question has absolutely nothing to do w whether or not Dallas is a massive dog or not.
In other words, you dont care about your money and your just a homer that would bet on Dallas no matter what the odds?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Sounds like you hate sports fans, but take it out on Cowboy fans. I'm going to make a wild guess that you've never posted anything positive about the Cowboys?
Sounds like you cant read.

And look, your guess is dead wrong.

JBS

Reaction score
In other words, you dont care about your money and your just a homer that would bet on Dallas no matter what the odds?
Incorrect. Unlike you, I have a very good understanding of the betting market. And I understand where the value is and is not.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
No they don't win anymore but they're the most popular. They essentially lead the league in likes. By a lot.

I can relate to what they're going through.
So going by your standard set in this post, you are as vacuous as they are in the eyes of the world.

I may have to give you a like for this comment of yours.

May being the operative word here.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Lame and pathetic Cowboy-bashing memes are all over the Internet. If you participate in any forums, you've almost certainly seen them. What I don't get is, what are they so threatened by? It's not like this team is a juggernaut that's going to win 4 straight Super Bowls. We've got a shot this year, but that's only if we pull off a massive upset of the 49ers, who are a very good team.

People usually hate on a team that's been way more successful than other ones. In the 70s and 90s that was true, but it's not true today. Are people like, "OMG, they won their first road playoff game in 30 years! Man, my blood boils." What the .... ????

I remember the teams I hated were the ones who kept winning championships -- the 70s Steeler or the 80s 49ers. I was never like, "OMG, those Jets won a playoff game and then got thrown out of the playoffs in the divisional round. I'm so threatened by a team like that -- I sure hate them."
Probably because our fans are all over the internet complaining about Cowboy-bashing memes...:thumbup:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No they don't win anymore but they're the most popular. They essentially lead the league in likes. By a lot.

I can relate to what they're going through.
So you admit that you aren't a winner? I have to admit, that's pretty humble of you. Salud!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hate the America's Team tag and all that goes along with it. I think that's the main reason we are hated so much. We have the audacity to call ourselves America's Team. I really cringe when I see or hear that name and never use it to refer to the Cowboys
I love it! Grew up with it and I think it's great.

shabazz

Reaction score
Lame and pathetic Cowboy-bashing memes are all over the Internet. If you participate in any forums, you've almost certainly seen them. What I don't get is, what are they so threatened by? It's not like this team is a juggernaut that's going to win 4 straight Super Bowls. We've got a shot this year, but that's only if we pull off a massive upset of the 49ers, who are a very good team.

People usually hate on a team that's been way more successful than other ones. In the 70s and 90s that was true, but it's not true today. Are people like, "OMG, they won their first road playoff game in 30 years! Man, my blood boils." What the .... ????

I remember the teams I hated were the ones who kept winning championships -- the 70s Steeler or the 80s 49ers. I was never like, "OMG, those Jets won a playoff game and then got thrown out of the playoffs in the divisional round. I'm so threatened by a team like that -- I sure hate them."
I too don’t understand why anyone would be “ hating“ on a franchise that’s been irrelevant for the last 30 years. It has to be our fans, or Jerry, or both

Toro9

Reaction score

Anything polarizing is subject to criticism and beration. Is, has been, always will be.

shabazz

Reaction score
Yeah, I can’t understand that. I love the. cowboys but I recognize when the opponent is more talented or just playing better together as a team. I don’t throw my money away for sentiment

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Incorrect. Unlike you, I have a very good understanding of the betting market. And I understand where the value is and is not.
who’s talking about the betting market? You just claimed you would bet on the cowboys to win this game.

Nothing was said about points or odds. Are you now saying you would only take cowboys and points?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
1. This is a forum right here. We all participate in forums. I haven’t seen any memes bashing the cowboys anywhere

2. The cowboys beating SF is a far cry from a massive upset. It’s the most evenly matched game this weekend. Try again.

3. Dallas will win on Sunday
I have people text me anti-Cowboys memes on occasion, some funny, some lame, but most of them are probably (your team name here) generic memes, not necessarily Cowboys specific.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hate the America's Team tag and all that goes along with it. I think that's the main reason we are hated so much. We have the audacity to call ourselves America's Team. I really cringe when I see or hear that name and never use it to refer to the Cowboys
We didn't create the nickname. NFL Films did. We don't have the audacity to call ourselves that. Everybody else does. That being said, the ratings bear it out.

JBS

Reaction score
who’s talking about the betting market? You just claimed you would bet on the cowboys to win this game.

Nothing was said about points or odds. Are you now saying you would only take cowboys and points?
Well done. You are following the thread , absolutely zero.