I don't get the hate on SAS

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
SAS is the funniest dude around! So what if he pretends to hate the Cowboys. Just pretend he's a closet Cowboys fan. And when the Cowboys win, enjoy it when he eats crow. He's harmless. Way better than the other Cowboys haters out there.
He’s not harmless. Many people, and many on this board, get their takes from the national media.

coult44

Reaction score
SAS is the funniest dude around! So what if he pretends to hate the Cowboys. Just pretend he's a closet Cowboys fan. And when the Cowboys win, enjoy it when he eats crow. He's harmless. Way better than the other Cowboys haters out there.

He's the epitome of the stereotypical rude NE loudmouth. But it's all a schtick That has made him a ton of money. He actually owes JJ a thank you for all the money JJ is responsible for him having.

TheCritic

Reaction score
Why do you always call people drunks when actually you sound like one?
Gee I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. My intention is to help these people who slur all over their keyboards when attacking me. I hope you understand.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
He's a loudmouth, obnoxious, full of himself and loves to tell you his connections and sources. He used to be ok when he first got going. Now he's a caraciture of himself and it's so over the top. But it's the output you get from these "debate" shows.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
At least SAS is passionate and knowledgeable about other sports. Hey may “hate” the Cowboys but Bayless is just a worrhless clown with zero contributions other than doing the same thing SAS does but for the Cowboys.

Ehhh. I don't like either but Skip is much more tolerable than SAS. Just the way he composes himself when he talks on tv or wherever. SAS feels the need to yell at you the whole time.

aria

Reaction score
Ehhh. I don't like either but Skip is much more tolerable than SAS. Just the way he composes himself when he talks on tv or wherever. SAS feels the need to yell at you the whole time.
See I don’t mind the yelling, it keeps me engaged and I actually find it amusing, but I get why that turns a lot of people off. It’s one of the biggest and most consistent complaints I hear about him.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
See I don’t mind the yelling, it keeps me engaged and I actually find it amusing, but I get why that turns a lot of people off. It’s one of the biggest and most consistent complaints I hear about him.

That is my only real complaint. I think SAS and Skip get a bad rap around from fans because of groupthink. Neither are terrible. A lot of what Skip says I agree with. I have been listening to him since he was the first show to ever air on 1310 The Ticket. And a lot of what SAS says I agree with. The thing is, that yelling is too overblown for me because when he actually talks on his daily radio show, he's very calm and cool. So I don't see why he needs to yell when he's on tv. But it's all shtick and an act.