I don't think we run this organization like a zoo!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It was said that this team has a culture problem, Jerry squashed those comments and said "I don't think we have a culture problem!' Former player said the organization is run like a zoo, will Jerry come out and squash those claims too and say "I don't think we run this organization like a zoo?" You got to love this team or you'll go nuts!!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

Steve007

Reaction score
It was said that this team has a culture problem, Jerry squashed those comments and said "I don't think we have a culture problem!' Former player said the organization is run like a zoo, will Jerry come out and squash those claims too and say "I don't think we run this organization like a zoo?" You got to love this team or you'll go nuts!!
The Cowboys are run as a money making entertainment company. Not a football team.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
"..Zoos are run great, keeping each animal apart, and away from the public. Yes, hmmm, uhhh.. They are not all treated the same, but accordingly. We try to recreate their natural habitat, and respect them. And umm, Dalton was being gracious and meant it as a complement, I think. " .....Jerry Jones

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Cowboys are run as a money making entertainment company. Not a football team.
in the midst of all the happiness whining losing and winning, there's some actual football being played

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
"..Zoos are run great, keeping each animal apart, and away from the public. Yes, hmmm, uhhh.. They are not all treated the same, but accordingly. We try to recreate their natural habitat, and respect them. And umm, Dalton was being gracious and meant it as a complement, I think. " .....Jerry Jones
what in the world, did he really say that, if he didn't that is spot on lol

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So what are they supposed to do, lose money?
They still have to work with the salary cap rules. Regardless how much the team is worth or how much money they make.

Fans need to distinguish then difference.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The Jones Family will definitely disagree with the zoo comment...not a zoo, not a circus but a Fortune 500 company! :starspin:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I think Shultz meant that the FO runs their operation like zoo owners, by allowing the public to view their players like animals in the zoo! :muttley:
Imagine how disrupted the players must be when they see people staring at them, while they're trying concentrate on their procedures! :huh:

Last edited:

shabazz

Reaction score
They've said it's run like a Circus

They don't want to insult zoos

Chasing6

Reaction score
It is more like Circus than a Zoo.

Although making your players come out of a locker room through a bar to get to the field, so fans can get an up close look a that them, may seem kinda zooish.

12+88=7

Reaction score
When Dallas loses in the playoffs I don't think it's about culture.

It's about their star players not raising their game to the next level. Dallas star players disappear in playoff games.

Once the team steps on the field it's on them and the coaches.

Why isn't there a culture question during the regular season when the team is winning and challenging for the top seed. But the second Dallas loses in the playoffs there's a culture question.