I don't think we run this organization like a zoo!

cmoney23

Reaction score
His comment was referring to people seeing them workout and how that was like being in "a zoo".

He in no way said that the Dallas Cowboys are a Zoo. Context is important and the internet or sport talk isn't very good at that...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think it is has become an Entertainment Company disguised as a Professional Football Team.

We drafted the smallest guy in the league last year, watch us draft the biggest guy this year.
You do you. Poor me.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
It was said that this team has a culture problem, Jerry squashed those comments and said "I don't think we have a culture problem!' Former player said the organization is run like a zoo, will Jerry come out and squash those claims too and say "I don't think we run this organization like a zoo?" You got to love this team or you'll go nuts!!
I dont think so either.

The zoos i know need responsible management and workers and are run well.

raven55

Reaction score
it's not a zoo it's a three ring circus with the jones boys as the clowns in charge. see you next draft/////////////// after draft

LysleE

Reaction score
This organization is run by a businessman looking to perpetuate the Cowboys’ brand and maximize value…football is secondary and always will be despite Jerry’s annual promises of getting back to the Super Bowl.

KevinHickey22

Reaction score
It was said that this team has a culture problem, Jerry squashed those comments and said "I don't think we have a culture problem!' Former player said the organization is run like a zoo, will Jerry come out and squash those claims too and say "I don't think we run this organization like a zoo?" You got to love this team or you'll go nuts!!
Have you been watching the draft shows lately. You can see a parade of fans wondering the halls as the show is taking place. Total ZOO!

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So what are they supposed to do, lose money?
They still have to work with the salary cap rules. Regardless how much the team is worth or how much money they make.

Fans need to distinguish then difference.
uhh running the practice facilities like a tourist site while players are working out is definitely a serious culture problem. If that is really the way it goes, then yeah I don't blame the football world mocking Jerry and his Jerryworld atmosphere. This team most definitely has a culture problem, of course Jerry, his mini-GMs, and his coaching staff are all going to deny it is a problem, but many of us has stated this fact way back even before this forum was a thing. It really does seem that as long as this team is making the Jones money, he could care less with how this team goes. how about the All in statement - just watch

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
uhh running the practice facilities like a tourist site while players are working out is definitely a serious culture problem. If that is really the way it goes, then yeah I don't blame the football world mocking Jerry and his Jerryworld atmosphere. This team most definitely has a culture problem, of course Jerry, his mini-GMs, and his coaching staff are all going to deny it is a problem, but many of us has stated this fact way back even before this forum was a thing. It really does seem that as long as this team is making the Jones money, he could care less with how this team goes. how about the All in statement - just watch
And the fans will always blow it out of proportion as they do every thing.