I don't think we run this organization like a zoo!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It was said that this team has a culture problem, Jerry squashed those comments and said "I don't think we have a culture problem!' Former player said the organization is run like a zoo, will Jerry come out and squash those claims too and say "I don't think we run this organization like a zoo?" You got to love this team or you'll go nuts!!
Im not sure what the correct word to use is . Circus , Zoo, etc..

But most would agree the Cowboys under Jethro have been dysfunctionally ran.

And that doesn’t even include the attention we receive although some of that is created by an owner and GM intent to stay visible unlike any other.

So some of the circus is homegrown by our own doing which can become toxic not including the meddling and undermining Jethro conducts in addition .

Chasing6

Reaction score
When Dallas loses in the playoffs I don't think it's about culture.

It's about their star players not raising their game to the next level. Dallas star players disappear in playoff games.

Once the team steps on the field it's on them and the coaches.

Why isn't there a culture question during the regular season when the team is winning and challenging for the top seed. But the second Dallas loses in the playoffs there's a culture question.
Interesting.

Did 1 Star player take out Micah or did they use a team approach with 2 to 3 players to neutralize him.

Did GB go after our star players or did they attack our weakest link at LB?

Did GB have more star players than us on the field? Or did we just have more weaknesses that could be exposed?

Star players don't always win games, but weakest links will definitely lose them.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's got to be a distraction to see the public parading through their area, when they attempt to concentrate upon doing other things.

Imagine if you're in your locker room and that happens -- would you be flustered in any way at all? I'm inclined to believe that I'd be.

Last edited:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
It was said that this team has a culture problem, Jerry squashed those comments and said "I don't think we have a culture problem!' Former player said the organization is run like a zoo, will Jerry come out and squash those claims too and say "I don't think we run this organization like a zoo?" You got to love this team or you'll go nuts!!
Jerry can say whatever he wants. He rarely says anything that anyone can trust, so the right move would be to believe Schultz

Chasing6

Reaction score
Jerry can say whatever he wants. He rarely says anything that anyone can trust, so the right move would be to believe Schultz
The one position on this team that Jeruh can not appoint himself to, is a player and only the players know what the culture feels like.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Schultz performed better at "the zoo" than he did in Houston. He should have stayed quiet. Cowboys offered him $13.1 million / year. Texans paid him $12 million. What a clown.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Jerry defense team will be here any minute to call you a hater and tell you to find another team.

rambo2

Reaction score
Schultz was talking about the weight room being like a zoo in that they were like animals in a cage that the tour groups can see but the players can't see them. He wasn't talking about the organization being a zoo.

nobody

Reaction score
When Dallas loses in the playoffs I don't think it's about culture.

It's about their star players not raising their game to the next level. Dallas star players disappear in playoff games.

Once the team steps on the field it's on them and the coaches.

Why isn't there a culture question during the regular season when the team is winning and challenging for the top seed. But the second Dallas loses in the playoffs there's a culture question.
It isn't just during the playoffs. They constantly beat up on bad teams but wilt against good ones even in the regular season. Yes, star players don't raise their game. Players don't step up when it matters. Why is that? Why has that been the case since the 90's? Hint: CULTURE.

Practicing in freaking Oxnard, Jerry's undermining coach's authority by letting players come to him directly, the just collect the paycheck mentality that permeates most of the locker room. That's culture man. If you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you.

Big_D

Reaction score
Bears on unicycles, dancing elephants and the lions jumping through rings of fire. Come one, come all. There’s something for everyone.