I don't understand the Jones family at all

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
And Garrett couldn't win, because of the culture left by Wade, Rob Ryab, the offensive line, the fact that Dez didn't know the playbook, Romo kept checking out of run plays Garrett had called and so on.. Oh yeah, now it's not his fault he was saddled with these back ups..

I see your thinking...

?????... This post makes NO sense, this is a down year and I'm sorry Garrett made you mad, but the man has won just 12 months ago. Prior to this year this team has been in contention until the final week of the season the last couple of seasons he has been head coach. So I'm not sure where you go all that other dribble you just posted.

khiladi

Reaction score
?????... This post makes NO sense, this is a down year and I'm sorry Garrett made you mad, but the man has won just 12 months ago. Prior to this year this team has been in contention until the final week of the season the last couple of seasons he has been head coach. So I'm not sure where you go all that other dribble you just posted.

Oh wow... They have 'almost' made the playoffs with Romo.. If this is s down year, what does that make Wade as HC, when he had three win seasons out of four and went to the playoffs twice? The hypocrisy is comical for you homers..

So basically Garrett can't win as HC without Romo.. Three seasons ago, you homers were making all sorts of excuses that Romo was checking out of Garrett's run plays and that's why we kept losing.. The dribble is all the excuses you homers make for Garrett when they are sucking it up, until Romo ends up bailing him out...

And BTW, the Commanders won the division with Gruden and Kirk Cousins as QB, while taking Callahan from us.. And a close to thirty year old OC..

So in five years, they've been to the playoffs twice, with two totally different QBs and as much as TO, if not more, than we had..

So your list of 'unique' accomplishments for Garrett get more and more pathetic as time progresses..

Last edited:

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Oh wow... They have 'almost' made the playoffs with Romo.. If this is s down year, what does that make Wade as HC, when he had three win seasons out of four and went to the playoffs twice? The hypocrisy is comical for you homers..

So basically Garrett can't win as HC without Romo.. Three seasons ago, you homers were making all sorts of excuses that Romo was checking out of Garrett's run plays and that's why we kept losing.. The dribble is all the excuses you homers make for Garrett when they are sucking it up, until Romo ends up bailing him out...

And BTW, the Commanders won the division with Gruden and Kirk Cousins as QB, while taking Callahan from us.. And a close to thirty year old OC..

So in five years, they've been to the playoffs twice, with two totally different QBs and as much as TO, if not more, than we had..

So your list of 'unique' accomplishments for Garrett get more and more pathetic as time progresses..

Who cares what the skins did? We talking Cowboys football. And the only reason they did win the division with a 30 yr old OC, is because our Probowl QB and WR got hurt. Here is a little news for you, it still takes players to win in the NFL.

Now I'm gonna wait for you to find my posts making excuses for Garrett over Wade. It may take you minute tho, since Wade hasn't coached here in quite some time, but you sound like a resourceful fella.

khiladi

Reaction score
Who cares what the skins did? We talking Cowboys football. And the only reason they did win the division with a 30 yr old OC, is because our Probowl QB and WR got hurt. Here is a little news for you, it still takes players to win in the NFL.

Now I'm gonna wait for you to find my posts making excuses for Garrett over Wade. It may take you minute tho, since Wade hasn't coached here in quite some time, but you sound like a resourceful fella.

Who cares what the Skins did if it shows how pathetic Garrett is...

Commanders are playing with a backup QB... They have as many, if not more injuries than us, particularly the OL... We have our starting OL, the 'best' OL in football..