I don't want Dak's identical twin brother to come back

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Why does Dak sometimes look like an excellent quarterback, but other times he looks like a scrub who doesn't belong in the NFL? I think the answer is obvious. Dak is actually two different men who are identical twins. One of them is an excellent quarterback; the other one is unfit to play in the CFL. Scrub-Dak played against the 49ers, and then we've had Good-Dak ever since then. For reasons I don't understand, it's always Scrub-Dak who plays the 49ers, especially in the playoffs. Good-Dak has been playing great. We need to keep him under center and refuse to let his brother back.
Unless anyone else has a better explanation, this is what must be true. The quarterback we know as "Dak" is actually a pair of identical twin brothers. What else could explain his going from playing great to playing terrible and back again? He looks like two different quarterbacks, because he actually IS two different men. In his rookie year, we only had Good-Dak. Unfortunately, after that, he got feeling generous and started sharing duties with his brother, the lousy quarterback.
It's admirable that Good-Dak loves his brother enough to be willing to share the spotlight with him, but enough is enough. I want to keep this good version of Dak and not let the other one come back. We can let Scrub-Dak take charge of the stadium's concession stand.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Why does Dak sometimes look like an excellent quarterback, but other times he looks like a scrub who doesn't belong in the NFL? I think the answer is obvious. Dak is actually two different men who are identical twins. One of them is an excellent quarterback; the other one is unfit to play in the CFL. Scrub-Dak played against the 49ers, and then we've had Good-Dak ever since then. For reasons I don't understand, it's always Scrub-Dak who plays the 49ers, especially in the playoffs. Good-Dak has been playing great. We need to keep him under center and refuse to let his brother back.
Unless anyone else has a better explanation, this is what must be true. The quarterback we know as "Dak" is actually a pair of identical twin brothers. What else could explain his going from playing great to playing terrible and back again? He looks like two different quarterbacks, because he actually IS two different men. In his rookie year, we only had Good-Dak. Unfortunately, after that, he got feeling generous and started sharing duties with his brother, the lousy quarterback.
It's admirable that Good-Dak loves his brother enough to be willing to share the spotlight with him, but enough is enough. I want to keep this good version of Dak and not let the other one come back. We can let Scrub-Dak take charge of the stadium's concession stand.
Right because every quarterback in the league has great games every game and never has an off game oh wait a minute I've seen Patrick mahomes look like crap along with Jalen hurts did you see the first half of that game they both had 75 yards at halftime along with fumbles & interceptions by the way jalen hurts his head three games under 200 yards passing this year he has more interceptions and more fumbles than Prescott do you want to talk about Josh Allen has he not jeckle and hyde..they all have some of these elite players you keep talking about what is Joe Burrows done this year but look like a different person every game have we got all these elite players yet let's mention more show me more oh there Russell Wilson started out the season looking like I don't know Quincy Carter now he's playing better I don't know why oh wait a minute it's a team game....

Seriously another very annoying very off base and very I I don't wanna say a really negative word but a ridiculously unnecessary post it makes no sense you think every player in this league how about Michael Parsons having a zero sack game three times he hasn't played well in three games you know the three losses that we've had that's on the defense this year I guess they're twin brothers all over the field I remember when DeMarcus Ware it used to disappear...

Show me a quarterback in plays while every game a lot of them have off games and if you think the Carolina was an off game you're an imbecile they play the defense that forced our offensive coordinator to adjust and I don't think he adjusted very well should have been a lot more slants a lot more crossing routes underneath and there were none and they were holding all game so yeah how about the offensive line come that's right they must all have twin brothers because Zach Martin looks like a different player the last month at times...

17 game seasons you seldom have players look great every game and I think Prescott has pretty much had a very good season almost a great season so far given the fact that his run game disappears his offensive line and his receivers all of a sudden have drop issues or run the wrong route issues...

Right so show me all these elite quarterbacks that seem to be just one person playing the same exact way every game no matter what!!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Happens to every non elite QB. Even those guys have bad games, just not at the frequency of the non-top 5 guys.
There isn't a top five guy in this league that's played consistently all year show me show me the ones that seemingly every game play the same way you know it's nearly impossible because there's too many moving pieces the offensive line the run game the way the defenses play you you're receivers dropping balls tight ends missing routes missing blocks I mean dude seriously you had me before you wrote none top five guys the top five guys look like garbage at least four times a year...

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Right because every quarterback in the league has great games every game and never has an off game oh wait a minute I've seen Patrick mahomes look like crap along with Jalen hurts did you see the first half of that game they both had 75 yards at halftime along with fumbles & interceptions by the way jalen hurts his head three games under 200 yards passing this year he has more interceptions and more fumbles than Prescott do you want to talk about Josh Allen has he not jeckle and hyde..they all have some of these elite players you keep talking about what is Joe Burrows done this year but look like a different person every game have we got all these elite players yet let's mention more show me more oh there Russell Wilson started out the season looking like I don't know Quincy Carter now he's playing better I don't know why oh wait a minute it's a team game....

Seriously another very annoying very off base and very I I don't wanna say a really negative word but a ridiculously unnecessary post it makes no sense you think every player in this league how about Michael Parsons having a zero sack game three times he hasn't played well in three games you know the three losses that we've had that's on the defense this year I guess they're twin brothers all over the field I remember when DeMarcus Ware it used to disappear...

Show me a quarterback in plays while every game a lot of them have off games and if you think the Carolina was an off game you're an imbecile they play the defense that forced our offensive coordinator to adjust and I don't think he adjusted very well should have been a lot more slants a lot more crossing routes underneath and there were none and they were holding all game so yeah how about the offensive line come that's right they must all have twin brothers because Zach Martin looks like a different player the last month at times...

17 game seasons you seldom have players look great every game and I think Prescott has pretty much had a very good season almost a great season so far given the fact that his run game disappears his offensive line and his receivers all of a sudden have drop issues or run the wrong route issues...

Right so show me all these elite quarterbacks that seem to be just one person playing the same exact way every game no matter what!!!
nice job with the run-on sentences and the ‘stream of consciousness’ thing. Might wanna throttle back on the coffee

817Gill

Reaction score
There isn't a top five guy in this league that's played consistently all year show me show me the ones that seemingly every game play the same way you know it's nearly impossible because there's too many moving pieces the offensive line the run game the way the defenses play you you're receivers dropping balls tight ends missing routes missing blocks I mean dude seriously you had me before you wrote none top five guys the top five guys look like garbage at least four times a year...
Uh my literal next sentence is even they have off weeks. We are arguing the same point, not sure what you’re disagreeing with lol.

Praxit

Reaction score
..I hear ya. My gut feel on this.

Dak just turned 30. Been in the league for 8 yrs.
I think he MUST know, that this version of Dak, is probably the won that can put the team on his shoulders.

Given with his past injuries. He not as fast once was. But mobile enough to have defenses respect his play.

This version has to be it.