I don't want Dak's identical twin brother to come back

blueblood70

Reaction score
In the playoffs, when it counts, is where we have seen Dak's twin brother far too often.
And I keep telling you and anybody else who wants to challenge me that is when the offensive line the run game and the coaches twin brothers come as well I mean when are you gonna see the 14 penalties in 2021 wasn't that's twin brother it was the offensive lines twin brother it was the run games twin brother it was the coaches twin brother you not understand also I thought maybe Trayvon diggs switch with his brother it must have been stefon diggs who missed that interception and missed that on the back end also the defense when they were giving up 10 yards per carry against the 49ers and the 2021 game along with the 14 penalties eleven of which were by the line anybody else were to challenge that you cannot play quarterback with that kind of support or should I say lack of support

so go ahead everybody thinks they're funny everybody's got like the inside scoop on this is the quarterbacks fault I saw all those games I saw the Rams game in 2018 where the twin brothers of the defense gave up over 278 yards on the ground and the offensive line once again not physical enough against that Rams defensive line anytime they meet a defensive line with a front seven like that they get beat up must have been the twin brothers and the 49ers game Arizona game and the Philly game of the defense because they look like total crap where's all these other twin brother funnies let's start a post for every one of the twin brothers for everybody who plays poorly you know all the drop passes the bad routes the bad play calling

anyone?? We see a team A-Team capital TE AM failed to show up in the big games got it that would be January and February that happened to Romo I mean I remember I don't know a guy named Patrick Creighton who must have had a twin brother I also remember the referees getting involved in Murray fumbling A football and Bailey missing field goals do all of them have twin brothers in the postseason or the bigger games because I see a mess of a team of twin brothers and maybe you ought to stop trying to have a little fun with Prescott because it is absolutely the team that creates the issues that Prescott gotta try to play through and he like any other quarterback is not gonna play through them like are we gonna call Patrick mahomes twin brother last night did he have a twin brother that dropped all those passes that missed all those plays in the end zone or that through the interception??!! You trying to tell me that the reason they lost the game was because of the quarterback are we gonna look at how bad jalen hurts played and his team picked him up and they still won the game??

blueblood70

Reaction score
I believe this to be true. But I'm imagining the posts in here about Dak if the Cowboys had exactly the same game the Chiefs just did against the Eagles.
Yes but Patrick mahomes also threw an interception in a big game and yes his team let him down and yes everybody picks on Prescott when we see so many bad plays made by the other players on our team that don't get these special twin brother threads like we needed another Jack hate thread no I'm sorry Prescott plays well whenever he has some team support around him and by the way he's played well the last five weeks despite having a weak O line and a weak run game and a defense at times they had been replaced by their twin brothers...

Defense gave up too many points and long drives to Arizona to Philly and to the 49ers but nobody has a twin brother post for them they were terrible!!

aikemirv

Reaction score
I think you are going to se a lot more of the top tier guys struggle as the team depth continues to suffer because of their inflated salaries.

Good Dak moves up in the pocket under pressure, bad Dak moves back and out of the pocket.

Bad Dak does not throw the ball away ever! He audibles into run plays on 1st and goal at the 6 with 28 seconds and no timeouts and he is just not quite agile enough to keep his foot in on a 2 pt conversion.

If there is one thing that takes Dak over the championship winner status it will be moving up in the pocket like he has done for the most part these last few games!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Why does Dak sometimes look like an excellent quarterback, but other times he looks like a scrub who doesn't belong in the NFL? I think the answer is obvious. Dak is actually two different men who are identical twins. One of them is an excellent quarterback; the other one is unfit to play in the CFL. Scrub-Dak played against the 49ers, and then we've had Good-Dak ever since then. For reasons I don't understand, it's always Scrub-Dak who plays the 49ers, especially in the playoffs. Good-Dak has been playing great. We need to keep him under center and refuse to let his brother back.
Unless anyone else has a better explanation, this is what must be true. The quarterback we know as "Dak" is actually a pair of identical twin brothers. What else could explain his going from playing great to playing terrible and back again? He looks like two different quarterbacks, because he actually IS two different men. In his rookie year, we only had Good-Dak. Unfortunately, after that, he got feeling generous and started sharing duties with his brother, the lousy quarterback.
It's admirable that Good-Dak loves his brother enough to be willing to share the spotlight with him, but enough is enough. I want to keep this good version of Dak and not let the other one come back. We can let Scrub-Dak take charge of the stadium's concession stand.
49ers are jus tnot a good match up for us. why? they create pressure with their front 4, and drop 7 into coverage with those LBs that have range. if you can create pressure with the front 4, then you are going to win a lot of games. and our new blocking scheme is ever worse. no QB does well when they are consitently under pressure and 9ers have been doing it to us consistently. they also don't have to committ a lot to stopping the run. this past game we averaged 3 yards per run, which put us in 2nd and 3rd and long, playing right into their hands. we had 8 runs of 1 yard or less. with three plays that went over 5 yards.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
Every single year we can point to numerous games in the season and playoffs where Dak underperformed. Its a normal fact of life with the cowboys. He is inconsistent.

He was almost ran out of here earlier this season after the cards and 49ers. This happens every single year.

He is having another hot streak against bottom 10 teams which brings out all the Dak lovers. But again, he is due for his inconsistency and right on time, about to go through the toughest stretch of the year.

J12B

Reaction score
Why does Dak sometimes look like an excellent quarterback, but other times he looks like a scrub who doesn't belong in the NFL? I think the answer is obvious. Dak is actually two different men who are identical twins. One of them is an excellent quarterback; the other one is unfit to play in the CFL. Scrub-Dak played against the 49ers, and then we've had Good-Dak ever since then. For reasons I don't understand, it's always Scrub-Dak who plays the 49ers, especially in the playoffs. Good-Dak has been playing great. We need to keep him under center and refuse to let his brother back.
Unless anyone else has a better explanation, this is what must be true. The quarterback we know as "Dak" is actually a pair of identical twin brothers. What else could explain his going from playing great to playing terrible and back again? He looks like two different quarterbacks, because he actually IS two different men. In his rookie year, we only had Good-Dak. Unfortunately, after that, he got feeling generous and started sharing duties with his brother, the lousy quarterback.
It's admirable that Good-Dak loves his brother enough to be willing to share the spotlight with him, but enough is enough. I want to keep this good version of Dak and not let the other one come back. We can let Scrub-Dak take charge of the stadium's concession stand.
No one is perfect.

Durrrrr

HailstateCowboy

Reaction score
In the playoffs, when it counts, is where we have seen Dak's twin brother far too often.
Yeah, it's all on Dak for those losses. Not the idiotic penalties (over and over - drive killers), the coaching (bad clock management), receivers (dropping passes that hit them square in the chest), etc etc. Folks that continue this narrative are morons. There are plenty of folks to share the blame for their playoff losses. How about this - everyone else do better at their *** jobs and not put the weight of the team completely on his shoulders.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, it's all on Dak for those losses. Not the idiotic penalties (over and over - drive killers), the coaching (bad clock management), receivers (dropping passes that hit them square in the chest), etc etc. Folks that continue this narrative are morons. There are plenty of folks to share the blame for their playoff losses. How about this - everyone else do better at their *** jobs and not put the weight of the team completely on his shoulders.
And of course the wins in the playoffs don't "count." (Not to mention the games where he drives the team down for the tie with 20 seconds left only to see the defense collapse and give up the game, or the games where the defense gives up 273 yards on the ground).

Gambit

Reaction score
...actually the opposite. Mahommie played well enough to beat Beags.

But no, WR core let him down.
5 years from now looking at just stats, think anyone remembers oh that's the game 84 and others decided not to catch a ball?

Not an attack, just an interesting thought I had this morning about what goes into the incompletion numbers.

bigE79

Reaction score
Mahomes really sucked last night. Wonder if his evil twin was playing.
Mahomes won 2 sbs,big difference and been to 3..he automatically gets a pass..dak hasn't won a divisional game yet.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
You guys are truly clueless. Just don't have Dak play the Broncos, the Cardinals, or the 49ers. Vs them, he is ATROCIOUS. Any other team 9 out of 10 times you're gonna get good Dak.

Since McCarthy has been here, all of his stinkers besides 2 or 3 have been against those guys. Dak's issue is he's bad against teams he's typically bad against.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
Oh yes... And the Dak defenders spew forth their excuses.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Why does Dak sometimes look like an excellent quarterback, but other times he looks like a scrub who doesn't belong in the NFL?
You could say the same thing about every QB in the NFL. They’ve all had some terrible games in their career. Overall, Dak has been very consistent. He had INT issues last season but that was an apparition. If he was as bad as often as some of you claim he’s been, there’s no way he would’ve held onto the starting job for 8 seasons. If he makes a couple of bad throws, you have some fans calling him a scrub who doesn’t belong in the NFL. :rolleyes: This is a ridiculous fan base.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Because SF is in Daks head, he has to shake that demon but you can see it in his eyes when we play SF.
Time to shake it up Dak vs SF and grow a pair.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
...actually the opposite. Mahommie played well enough to beat Beags.

But no, WR core let him down.
KC making Mahomes earn it like GB did to A Rod.
We havent elevated to the point where we can throw garbage WRs at Dak, he deserves the best at this point.

Praxit

Reaction score
Because SF is in Daks head, he has to shake that demon but you can see it in his eyes when we play SF.
Time to shake it up Dak vs SF and grow a pair.
..I think the redemption game is looming soon. Post season likely.