I Don't Want to Hear Any More...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
...about how the Giants are the best team in the NFC.

I already know how the Packers are going to be the new flavor of the day for ESPN and all the other talking heads. They can all chew on their feet as far as I am concerned because all week long I heard about the Giants D, the Giants D, the Giants D.

Shut up. How 'bout them Cowboys?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;1758396 said:

I already know how the Packers are going to be the new flavor of the day for ESPN and all the other talking heads. They can all chew on their feet as far as I am concerned because all week long I heard about the Giants D, the Giants D, the Giants D.

tell em hos! bring on the pack!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Hostile;1758396 said:

I'm not religious or anything but

CAN'I HAVE AN AMEN?!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Hostile;1758396 said:

:bow:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
How bout them Cowboys !!! WOOOO !! Giants - SWEEPED !!

ESPN can eat on that.

jmac

Reaction score
Me personally I hope everyone jumps on the packers bandwagon. Just like they did the giants "pash rush" this week.

JPM

Reaction score
Hostile;1758396 said:

Embrace the hate.

BTW Stanback is still slow...

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
All we will hear this week is how good the Packers are....:(

Bizwah

Reaction score
What's amazing is how the Giants were treating this game as their Super Bowl, the home crowd was amped, they were hot.....yet we still beat them.

Soundly.

We have a darn good team.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Now that someone finally had a 100 yard rushing game for the Pack they will be pimping that angle while the proclaim them as the best team in the NFC. Now that they are a balanced team they will be unstoppable.

I can hear it already. What a crock!

Nav22

Reaction score
ESPN can eat on that.
I'm happy we won too... but of the 12 ESPN prognosticators that post their picks online, 9 picked the Cowboys to win.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Bayless will be a joy this week as he touts the Pack as the best option to the Cowboys... can't wait for his "reach" pick after "Dallas Does GB".

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
JPM;1758409 said:
Embrace the hate.

BTW Stanback is still slow...
Yesterday we went to the mall and I had a custom license plate frame made. It says Dallas Cowboys on the top bar and Embrace the Hatred on the bottom bar.

Damn I feel good.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
jmac;1758407 said:
Me personally I hope everyone jumps on the packers bandwagon. Just like they did the giants "pash rush" this week.
They must've forgot!

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Hostile;1758433 said:
Yesterday we went to the mall and I had a custom license plate frame made. It says Dallas Cowboys on the top bar and Embrace the Hatred on the bottom bar.

Damn I feel good.
That's awesome frame.

You gotta take a pic and post it. ;)

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Hostile;1758433 said:

Damn I feel good.

Nice....!

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Words can't express how good this "W" makes me feel.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
At least Troy gave us some love. Towards the end he hinted that he thought we might be better than the Colts.