I Don't Want to Hear Any More...

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
SuperMan313;1759491 said:
It's almost like it's crime to you guys to give credit to any other NFC team, you can undermine this Green Bay team all you want, but Nov 29th the Thursday nighter the Packers will show they are for real.

we're gonna beat them to a pulp (barring major self-induced turnovers/mistakes)

but i credit GB for having a good season thus far, same with the NYG.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
It's almost like it's crime to you guys to give credit to any other NFC team, you can undermine this Green Bay team all you want, but Nov 29th the Thursday nighter the Packers will show they are for real.

Are you guys giving us credit in Wisconsin?

DA FAN

Reaction score
Hostile;1758396 said:
...about how the Giants are the best team in the NFC.

I already know how the Packers are going to be the new flavor of the day for ESPN and all the other talking heads. They can all chew on their feet as far as I am concerned because all week long I heard about the Giants D, the Giants D, the Giants D.

Shut up. How 'bout them Cowboys?

How bout them Cowboys!!!!!!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Hostile;1758396 said:
...about how the Giants are the best team in the NFC.

I already know how the Packers are going to be the new flavor of the day for ESPN and all the other talking heads. They can all chew on their feet as far as I am concerned because all week long I heard about the Giants D, the Giants D, the Giants D.

Shut up. How 'bout them Cowboys?

Holla!:starspin

fan62

Reaction score
Well, I guess the Cowboys season is over now, because Skip said the Cowboys would lose 7 of their last 9 games. Guess we don't get another victory now. Sure hope someone brings this up with Bayless tomorrow.

SuperMan313

Benched
Reaction score
SuperCows5Xs;1759672 said:
I love his NO ANSWER!
Maybe because I wasn't there...

And actually you guys are viewed as the biggest threat to us, and alot of people believe you're better then us here in Wiscounsin, and I don't disagree with them at all, but it's not too far of a landslide in your favour though.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
What?

Week 1 of the season the Cowboys beat the Giants. All season long we have had a better record than the Giants. Despite that, all week long we've had to listen to how the Giants were the best team in the NFC. This despite the fact that your Packers also beat the Giants. It was a totally different Giants team than the first 2 weeks of the season.

You want me to give Green Bay credit? No problem. They're playing great. This week they will be the best team in the NFC. Know why? Because we can't possibly be.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
To be honest, it really doesn't bother me all that much because the media just tries to hype things up.

It is in their best interest to have 2-3 teams playing well.

Kind of like what Parcells said before the Indy/NE game. "The team that loses is going to be told they are the worst team in the NFL."

Thank god the Saints didn't win yesterday. The press is just inching to declare them the new "it" team to save face after picking them to go to the Super Bowl.

- Mike G.