I Don't Want to Hear Any More...

Big Dakota

Reaction score
GoinForSix;1758543 said:
Everyone make sure to catch Skip Bayless tomorrow, his plate of crow has been served.

Oh NO, as Hos said, he will have his nose firmly planted in the Pack's jock

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Hostile;1758396 said:
...about how the Giants are the best team in the NFC.

I already know how the Packers are going to be the new flavor of the day for ESPN and all the other talking heads. They can all chew on their feet as far as I am concerned because all week long I heard about the Giants D, the Giants D, the Giants D.

Shut up. How 'bout them Cowboys?

It's flavor of the week that isn't Dallas...

It will be GB til we knock them off...

The Cardinals won today so we can start hearing how good they are again...

zeromaster

Reaction score
Big Dakota;1758483 said:
Merril Concussed Hodge just said "hold on Cowboys fans, the Packers may be the best in the NFC".
Hold on, Merrill, you may just have ADD...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let them call GB the best.

As hos says...Embrace the hatred.

I think this only motivates the Cowboys Players.

Oh...and this never gets old.

http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/shockeyshocked.gif

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1758611 said:
Let them call GB the best.

As hos says...Embrace the hatred.

I think this only motivates the Cowboys Players.

Oh...and this never gets old.

He has alot more Tattoos than he did back then. I think the ink has gone to his body....he's always getting gimpy every week.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Hostile;1758510 said:
I heard him. I gotta clean the spit off my TV.
Wait for a few weeks. It will feel just like 93 94 and 95 again in regards to the Pack

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score

We'll beat the Cowboys... oh wait...

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hostile;1758396 said:

I already know how the Packers are going to be the new flavor of the day for ESPN and all the other talking heads. They can all chew on their feet as far as I am concerned because all week long I heard about the Giants D, the Giants D, the Giants D.

What about embracing the hatred? You're slippin man!

( totally agree btw )

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Future;1758452 said:
At least Troy gave us some love. Towards the end he hinted that he thought we might be better than the Colts.

Yeah. Troy homered out big time towards the end of the telecast. It was quite beautiful to witness his homerism on display.

silverblue

Reaction score
did anyone see Jimmy Johnson's halftime tirade about the penalty. WOW! Anytime you put Terry bradshaw into stunned silence....

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Hostile;1758396 said:

I hope the Skip Clueless' of the world still clain GB is better than us even after we beat them, keep kickin' tail under the radar Boys.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;1758396 said:

YOUR WISH IS THE COWBOYS COMMAND!

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Hostile;1758396 said:

Embrace it Hos. Embrace it

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
silverblue;1759144 said:
did anyone see Jimmy Johnson's halftime tirade about the penalty. WOW! Anytime you put Terry bradshaw into stunned silence....

He sounded almost exactly like me, but I was adding alot more @#*$&* and @@%()* (*&$%*&#$& #&$@*(.

:p:

Martice

Reaction score
I just got back from the game. It was great!!!! The crowd was crazy and much to my suprise there was a whole lot more Cowboy fans there than I expected.

My party of friends and me were surrounded by Giant fans and we took our verbal shots at each other in the beginning of the game. We avoided a couple of confrontations with one guy in particular and one time the security guard had to come over and warn a friend of mine and the guy who would get agitated every time we would cheer on our Cowboys.

Another thing that was kind of foul was the selling of T-Shirts that read "Romo the Homo" and "F.U. T.O.!" and then on the bottom it read "Dallas Sucks!".

Anyone who wore Dallas gear was heckled and if you wore a Romo jersey forget it. You were called a Homo straight up.

Classless fans.

WarC

Reaction score
Hostile;1758396 said:

That win was for Jesus, the Anti-Bayless. :D

BuddyJesus.jpg

SuperMan313

Benched
Reaction score
It's almost like it's crime to you guys to give credit to any other NFC team, you can undermine this Green Bay team all you want, but Nov 29th the Thursday nighter the Packers will show they are for real.