I feel even worse about losing watching this game

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I don't think any of these two teams are better then Dallas. I think we have a better offense. I think we have a better quarterback. The only thing they are better then we are is on defense and coaching. I say use the draft on defense. Free-agent offense. Get a way better DC then Quinn and I'm telling you guys we can get there. GET ME A DOMINATE DEFENSE if you want a Championship. You going to tell me any of these two clowns tonight are better than Dak? REALLY????

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think any of these two teams are better then Dallas. I think we have a better offense. I think we have a better quarterback. The only thing they are better then we are is on defense and coaching. I say use the draft on defense. Free-agent offense. Get a way better DC then Quinn and I'm telling you guys we can get there. GET ME A DOMINATE DEFENSE if you want a Championship. You going to tell me any of these two clowns tonight are better than Dak? REALLY????
Our running game is a big problem
If we could run the ball we could cover for a QB that isn’t comfortable yet and buy some time

movaughn88

Reaction score
Coaching game plans and breaks. You guys will eventually understand.

We made the right decision to run it back.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
You can't say we're better than two teams that both whooped us.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Our running game is a big problem
If we could run the ball we could cover for a QB that isn’t comfortable yet and buy some time
Agreed. I forgot that one. Good catch....A spot we need to upgrade 100 percent.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I watched the game last week. Love ran circles around Dak, and Purdy has outplayed Dak both times. Pretending those things didn't happen is why you're upset.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
With all due respect....is this a serious post? I have to ask, Jerry is that you?

SF has beaten us 3 straight times...and each time was worse than before.

GB set records against us, with a QB playing in the playoffs for the first time.

What game are you guys watching....or what has Jerry done to this fanbase?????????????????

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dallas would've curled up in the fetal position the first time they were punched in the mouth. Both of these teams are more physical.
because in the end, glitz and glamour isn't the best way to win games. Its still a nasty physical game. Jerry just thinks he can reinvent how the game is won. He is nuts. We see it every Jan. The remaining teams at the end are ALWAYS the most nasty, physical, mentally tough teams.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
You can't say we're better than two teams that both whooped us.
Good point but I see nothing special about these two. I think Baltimore will destroy either of them. Dallas just has no heart or coaching. We have the offense to go up against either when it's working. We just need a leader at coaching to light theses guys fire and get them to play above what they do in regular season. Get me a tougher-more scheme worthy coach on both sides of the ball and just watch. You give me any of these two coaches tonight and I guarantee we'd still be playing. Massage boy is not the answer.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Wow! Defense wins championships. Where have we heard this before? :muttley: