I feel even worse about losing watching this game

Chasing6

Reaction score
thats right. We are too small inside. Small at edge. Not physical or disiplined. Our linebackers are tiny and not good. Our oline is vastly overrated. Our running backs are middle of the road
100%. You can not finesse your way through the playoffs.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Beat me next year IF BOZO gets real about building a defense. Next season if everything works out-we're set at corner. We just need linebackers -one dominate safety and a dominate nose tackle. Plus a new DC....:cool: If they do all this just watch... But BoZo won't so in the end I'm screwed. But this isn't some dream that can't happen. If BoZo just does more then sit on his azzzzzz.
I thought you meant the Cowboys are better than the Packers and 49ers right now. Who is “BOZO”?

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Don't be fooled...it was a close game because both teams are so good and knew how to counter each other. If the Cowboys played either GB or SF, no way McCarthy/Quinn/Dak would know how to adjust. The Cowboys would have gotten blown out.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I don't think any of these two teams are better then Dallas. I think we have a better offense. I think we have a better quarterback. The only thing they are better then we are is on defense and coaching. I say use the draft on defense. Free-agent offense. Get a way better DC then Quinn and I'm telling you guys we can get there. GET ME A DOMINATE DEFENSE if you want a Championship. You going to tell me any of these two clowns tonight are better than Dak? REALLY????
What DC is out there thats available that's better than DQ?

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good point but I see nothing special about these two. I think Baltimore will destroy either of them. Dallas just has no heart or coaching. We have the offense to go up against either when it's working. We just need a leader at coaching to light theses guys fire and get them to play above what they do in regular season. Get me a tougher-more scheme worthy coach on both sides of the ball and just watch. You give me any of these two coaches tonight and I guarantee we'd still be playing. Massage boy is not the answer.
Neither is honey boy

kidd_91

Reaction score
Watching this game I saw Green Bay does have talent and it was not a fluke last week. But it also shows what a team that wants to be in the championship will do. It was a struggle, but the offense stuck around, the defense made a stop when it mattered, and the offense went out and scored when it mattered.

Motorola

Reaction score
I don't think any of these two teams are better then Dallas. I think we have a better offense. I think we have a better quarterback. The only thing they are better then we are is on defense and coaching. I say use the draft on defense. Free-agent offense. Get a way better DC then Quinn and I'm telling you guys we can get there. GET ME A DOMINATE DEFENSE if you want a Championship. You going to tell me any of these two clowns tonight are better than Dak? REALLY????
You referring to (I assume) Purdy and Love as 'two clowns' - SMH.
Two young QBs played better than the 8-season veteran did last Sunday.

Jayinem

Reaction score
They both beat us down but somehow in your mind we're better than both teams? Do you not remember 42-10? And the previous two playoff loses were to SF?

yentl911

Reaction score
I feel better about our loss after GB going into SF and pushing them to the limit

Go Lions!!!

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
No... We can't run the ball or stop the opposition from running straight up the middle...

We aren't built for the post season. Our players are soft, undisciplined, and frankly just stupid a lot of the times.

Flamma

Reaction score
Our offense reminds me of the old run and shoot offenses. Remember them? If it works, it works all game. If it struggles from the start, it struggles all game. That's the Cowboys offense.

gtdRR

Reaction score
The teams are obviously better than the Cowboys but I'm thinking what you meant to say is their talent isn't better?

Just shows you how much coaching matters. Glad we're running it back next year, wait nooooooo. Damn you Jerruh!!!

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Well ur wrong on all accounts

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Don't be fooled...it was a close game because both teams are so good and knew how to counter each other. If the Cowboys played either GB or SF, no way McCarthy/Quinn/Dak would know how to adjust. The Cowboys would have gotten blown out.
In the rain