I feel even worse about losing watching this game

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I don't think any of these two teams are better then Dallas. I think we have a better offense. I think we have a better quarterback. The only thing they are better then we are is on defense and coaching. I say use the draft on defense. Free-agent offense. Get a way better DC then Quinn and I'm telling you guys we can get there. GET ME A DOMINATE DEFENSE if you want a Championship. You going to tell me any of these two clowns tonight are better than Dak? REALLY????
No....we're going to tell you that either of these 2 clowns playing tonight are WAAAYYYY better than Dak....so much that we'd give 2 first rounders AND dak to get Jordan Love.

Reminder that bewildered look in Dak's eyes last week? The "oh no....where am I at? What am I doing here? I have no clue what to do" look Dak had in his eyes on that field? Let the memory of that look burn in.

HERE WE GOOOOooooooooooo

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I don't think any of these two teams are better then Dallas. I think we have a better offense. I think we have a better quarterback. The only thing they are better then we are is on defense and coaching. I say use the draft on defense. Free-agent offense. Get a way better DC then Quinn and I'm telling you guys we can get there. GET ME A DOMINATE DEFENSE if you want a Championship. You going to tell me any of these two clowns tonight are better than Dak? REALLY????
I think the OP is wrong here (OBVIOUSLY wrong on the statement "these 2 teams aren't better than Dallas" which he then disproves his own statement by saying "they're only better at Defense and Coaching"...which is like ME saying "I'm as good as boxing as Mike Tyson is, except for the punching and boxing knowledge part of it"

All that said....the OP's premise SEEMS to be that if we had DOMINANT defense we would still be playing. Well...DOMINANT is a strong word... like Carolina could easily say they'd be in the NFC Championship game if only they had DOMINANT quarterback play (which would be true of any team).

But if we just had GOOD defensive play...would we have been playing this weekend? Could Dak have steadied himself after his first few blunders had the Defense held firm and not immediately let the Pack jump up on us by 3 or 4 TDs?

Maybe. Dak was problem #1, but if the D had been stingy and fought and kept the game close, they POSSIBLY could have covered up for Dak's HORRIBLE choke artist play, and given him a chance to shake the cobwebs out and regain his senses. Maybe. So sure, ANY team would benefit from a DOMINANT defense (I don't think any team in 2023 has a truly dominant defense)....but just a good defense COULD have made a difference last week, instead of the soft, surrendering millennial whiny defense we saw curl into the fetal position last week.

Cmac

Reaction score
Our running game is a big problem
If we could run the ball we could cover for a QB that isn’t comfortable yet and buy some time
.....then we're back to the OL. Agree, no need to be a pass-happy team if you can move the chains. We've gotten caught up in the glamour plays since Kellen Moore, but partly because of the OL problems and the eagerness to blame Zeke for it all.

.....on defense......we need an interior DL pick that's not viewed as a project and LBs that are fast and physical. Bell shouldn't go anywhere but get repositioned. Clark....hmmm.