I feel even worse about losing watching this game

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I don't think any of these two teams are better then Dallas. I think we have a better offense. I think we have a better quarterback. The only thing they are better then we are is on defense and coaching. I say use the draft on defense. Free-agent offense. Get a way better DC then Quinn and I'm telling you guys we can get there. GET ME A DOMINATE DEFENSE if you want a Championship. You going to tell me any of these two clowns tonight are better than Dak? REALLY????
What would the 49ers and Packers have to do to prove to you they’re better than the Cowboys?

Rayman70

Reaction score
I wonder what Dak is thinking as he knows in his heart Love is better, and beating the niners?

Chasing6

Reaction score
I don't think any of these two teams are better then Dallas. I think we have a better offense. I think we have a better quarterback. The only thing they are better then we are is on defense and coaching. I say use the draft on defense. Free-agent offense. Get a way better DC then Quinn and I'm telling you guys we can get there. GET ME A DOMINATE DEFENSE if you want a Championship. You going to tell me any of these two clowns tonight are better than Dak? REALLY????
Your feelings are failing you miserably.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
With all due respect....is this a serious post? I have to ask, Jerry is that you?

SF has beaten us 3 straight times...and each time was worse than before.

GB set records against us, with a QB playing in the playoffs for the first time.

What game are you guys watching....or what has Jerry done to this fanbase?????????????????
Give me Harbaugh or any of these coaching we're watching tonight. I bet Dallas would be still in it. Minus Jerry of course who wouldn't give them what they need. So once again even my post now would be ruined because I'd have to put that CLOWN in the equation. :facepalm: :facepalm:

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Did your electricity shut off last Sunday evening?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Get me a defense next year. Same offense. And watch and see. I'm GM I'm building a real top ranked defense. Get me a real DC..... Then watch....

The Natural

Reaction score
Did you watch last week?

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Football is not the top priority for players in Dallas. They’re more concerned about their celebrity and individual brands.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
What would the 49ers and Packers have to do to prove to you they’re better than the Cowboys?
Beat me next year IF BOZO gets real about building a defense. Next season if everything works out-we're set at corner. We just need linebackers -one dominate safety and a dominate nose tackle. Plus a new DC....:cool: If they do all this just watch... But BoZo won't so in the end I'm screwed. But this isn't some dream that can't happen. If BoZo just does more then sit on his azzzzzz.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Lack physicality.
thats right. We are too small inside. Small at edge. Not physical or disiplined. Our linebackers are tiny and not good. Our oline is vastly overrated. Our running backs are middle of the road

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Football is not the top priority for players in Dallas. They’re more concerned about their celebrity and individual brands.
Agreed,pal.... Thats why we need someone in the locker room like Haley and a coach like Jimmy. When Haley went in the locker room threatening people about F'in with his playoff money.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
The "LOVE" Boat leaving the shore for another year. So GB...come on aboard and let's go away:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

ATXSRT

Reaction score
We have zero running game on offense, no LBers, no DTs, a QB who would rather take dumb sacks instead of throwing it away... please.