I feel even worse about losing watching this game

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Who is BoZo??? Someone asked????
GettyImages-877973064.jpg

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Right now we have one more HUGE worry as Cowboys fans. What is Jerry going to do about Dak and that 60 million? Until I know that, I'm nerves as hell.

Flamma

Reaction score
Dak is going to get a 5 year 255M contract. That's my guess.

Motorola

Reaction score
Right now we have one more HUGE worry as Cowboys fans. What is Jerry going to do about Dak and that 60 million? Until I know that, I'm nerves as hell.
No need to be in angst...Prescott is going to get the extension to remain the Cowboys QB for the next four seasons.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I don't think any of these two teams are better then Dallas. I think we have a better offense. I think we have a better quarterback. The only thing they are better then we are is on defense and coaching. I say use the draft on defense. Free-agent offense. Get a way better DC then Quinn and I'm telling you guys we can get there. GET ME A DOMINATE DEFENSE if you want a Championship. You going to tell me any of these two clowns tonight are better than Dak? REALLY????
What this game illustrated is that you must be able to run the ball and stop the run even though CMC and Jones made plays.

Blitzen

Reaction score
Totally disagree. GB played their best game. We played our worst. Both teams play their best I believe we win. GB coach just had his team ready to go. While McCarthy didn't.
The ole fantasy land-unprovable theory opinion. Especially good considering what GB just did to Dallas in Dallas a week ago.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
The ole fantasy land-unprovable theory opinion. Especially good considering what GB just did to Dallas in Dallas a week ago.
Let's be honest. They mainly did it to our defense. Per as I said. GET ME A DEFENSE!!!!!!

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Best scenario...extend him....Jerry dug his own grave...

Praxit

Reaction score
..your probably right. Dallas could beat both these teams handily.

Only problem I see, they are not mentally smart enough under duress.

Although that can be fixed.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
I don't think any of these two teams are better then Dallas. I think we have a better offense. I think we have a better quarterback. The only thing they are better then we are is on defense and coaching. I say use the draft on defense. Free-agent offense. Get a way better DC then Quinn and I'm telling you guys we can get there. GET ME A DOMINATE DEFENSE if you want a Championship. You going to tell me any of these two clowns tonight are better than Dak? REALLY????
are you high?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
My grand playoff wish... 49ers beat GB Mission accomplished. Next 49ers lose to Detroit. Detroit loses SB...

Blitzen

Reaction score
Beat me next year IF BOZO gets real about building a defense. Next season if everything works out-we're set at corner. We just need linebackers -one dominate safety and a dominate nose tackle. Plus a new DC....:cool: If they do all this just watch... But BoZo won't so in the end I'm screwed. But this isn't some dream that can't happen. If BoZo just does more then sit on his azzzzzz.
SF beat Dallas last season after being gifted 6 points from Dallas off Dak interceptions. Their absurd and healthy offense scored 13 points the entire game with Dak crapping his pants.

Dallas needs more than just a good running game-they need a top 3 unit. Along with a 1985 Bears or 2000 Ravens defense. Then-we’d show ‘em. Dak homers would somehow think he actually contributed much to such a team.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Tell BoZo to get a defense and watch. If he does. Remember this thread...If he sits on his azzz as he did this year doing nothing. I withdraw my claim.
6.7 yrds per pass - average is 7.
3.7yrds per rush for the starting RB
2 Ints in the first half - one in our own redzone and the other taken to the house27-0 before the first point scored.

27-0 before the first points scored for the #1 Offense. Sure the defense is built incorrectly since Parcells era, but you cant win if you dont score in todays NFL

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
who isn't better than dak? yes REALLY!!!!!