I feel even worse about losing watching this game

Wildcat711

Reaction score
My grand playoff wish... 49ers beat GB Mission accomplished. Next 49ers lose to Detroit. Detroit loses SB...
I would like to see Detroit win it all.. they have waited even longer than we have.. I feel for the fans over there.. there and here now I think about it.. lol

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Both teams are much better than Dallas.
Both teams have legit run games. it starts there.

Though, I would take Dak over Love or Purdy. Give Dak CMC or AAron Jones and either of those OLines and Dak's in the NFCCG

Aven8

Reaction score
One hell of a game tonight folks. Gronk, the Neanderthal, made a perfect statement, GB outplayed them for 58 minutes. But it took 60

lostar2009

Reaction score
Defense and coaching is big in the playoffs. Can't go far without those two.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don't think any of these two teams are better than Dallas.
You might want to take your homer cap off. :rolleyes: Either one of those teams would have thrashed the Cowboys tonight just like they did the first time they played them. That was a real knuckle buster. No way would the Cowboys have been able to hold up to that physicality. The Cowboys are still the only home team to lose in the playoffs. :flagwave:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Coaching matters. Both teams tonight are better coached than the Cowboys.
I was impressed with Matt LaFleur tonight. SF has a really good defense and he was scheming guys WIDE open. With Love developing, Green Bay could be a problem down the road.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I don't think any of these two teams are better then Dallas. I think we have a better offense. I think we have a better quarterback. The only thing they are better then we are is on defense and coaching. I say use the draft on defense. Free-agent offense. Get a way better DC then Quinn and I'm telling you guys we can get there. GET ME A DOMINATE DEFENSE if you want a Championship. You going to tell me any of these two clowns tonight are better than Dak? REALLY????
If by "these two clowns" you mean Purdy and Love then Dak wouldn't even be allowed to shovel the donkey's crap in that circus. The truth is though, the former two are part of serious operations while Dak is indeed the main act in a circus.

Funniest post of the Dallas post - post season. At first I thought you might have a point when your little theory went to flames by calling two competent guys names. At least it gave a me good laugh. Speaking of clowns, you might have a future here.

RFABR

Reaction score
Sure we are better. They just put a combined 90 points on us due to some random little misfortune yet to be explained.

Jerry 101

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
If you think we are alevem close to either of those teams you're kidding yourself. We got blown out by the 49ers already this year and we just got blown out by GB. The delusion with some of y'all on here is insane.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
If you think we are alevem close to either of those teams you're kidding yourself. We got blown out by the 49ers already this year and we just got blown out by GB. The delusion with some of y'all on here is insane.
It's not so much the loss that bothers me but how we lost. In that game Love was the better QB, their coaching was on top of it's game and their defense used the one dimensionality to bring some more transparency to Dak's weaknesses.

What's so astonishing is the fact that some people here dare calling Dak better than Purdy or Love. Heck, I wouldn't even call those two elite yet, but Dak is nowhere near their level when it comes to crunch time performance.

No matter what stats he racks up next season, I will laugh anyone off who wants to tell me he's a top 5 QB lol, even if we are 12-5. From now on not even an NFCCG could convince me of that.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Totally disagree. GB played their best game. We played our worst. Both teams play their best I believe we win. GB coach just had his team ready to go. While McCarthy didn't.
I don't think any of these two teams are better then Dallas. I think we have a better offense. I think we have a better quarterback. The only thing they are better then we are is on defense and coaching. I say use the draft on defense. Free-agent offense. Get a way better DC then Quinn and I'm telling you guys we can get there. GET ME A DOMINATE DEFENSE if you want a Championship. You going to tell me any of these two clowns tonight are better than Dak? REALLY????
Dallas is not able to compete with either team. They played both teams and Dak was pantsed along with the defense was horrible. You cant fix the defense because of Daks salary and you can't fix Daks apple in his throat against better teams.

Blue64

Reaction score
With all due respect....is this a serious post? I have to ask, Jerry is that you?

SF has beaten us 3 straight times...and each time was worse than before.

GB set records against us, with a QB playing in the playoffs for the first time.

What game are you guys watching....or what has Jerry done to this fanbase?????????????????
These are the fans that will believe JJ’s every word as the absolute truth.
That will continue to buy merchandise and show the colors, cause this is going to be the year.
We get blown out by SF and JJ at the trade deadline states “that we are good with the players and roster we have” while SF picked up some notable players.

These fans with blinders on who post and say things that leave you wondering are all part of JJ’s world of make believe.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
Stopped reading at the first sentence but then kept going, really stopped after the 2nd sentence but kept going. Ok after the 3rd sentence I'm out.

If you are that delusional, there is no helping you.

Thorn

Reaction score
I agree except for the fact both teams have better offensive lines, quarterbacks and running backs. Both play better defense and have much better linebackers and DL.
We have a long ways to go to catch up.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I don't think any of these two teams are better then Dallas. I think we have a better offense. I think we have a better quarterback. The only thing they are better then we are is on defense and coaching. I say use the draft on defense. Free-agent offense. Get a way better DC then Quinn and I'm telling you guys we can get there. GET ME A DOMINATE DEFENSE if you want a Championship. You going to tell me any of these two clowns tonight are better than Dak? REALLY????i
I think it's really a stretch saying that we are better I think we could be good enough to compete.
A big part of the problem is our defense is a one-trick pony built by Mr Ed
And we need a racehorse of a defense like Secretariat

Brooksey

Reaction score
True, neither of those two QB's are better then Dak against the Giants or even Philadelphia in the regular season.

1. Dak has playoff anxiety, did you see Purdy's final drive?

2. Those QB's cost 5M, Dak makes 40M wants 60M.