I Feel Nothing

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
:hammer:
I feel nothing for a man who business is worth +$4B with employees making $M wanting a raise when the performance justifies a raise i.e. your business is worth $4B.

I feel nothing for a man who values himself at $M wanting more $M from the $B business that employees him i.e. his value help make the business worth $4B.

I feel everything for a Dallas Cowboys fan since 1968 that has not seen his favorite team worth $4B not play in a NFC Championship game since 1995, has not had consecutive 10+ win seasons since 1996, has not had a Head Coach with successful game management experience of back to back playoffs since 1999, and have watch the Dallas Cowboys completely go from world class winner to world class entertainer.

I feel nothing and I feel everything.
:hammer:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I feel nothing for a man who business is worth +$4B with employees making $M wanting a raise when the performance justifies a raise i.e. your business is worth $4B.

I feel nothing for a man who values himself at $M wanting more $M from the $B business that employees him i.e. his value help make the business worth $4B.

I feel everything for a Dallas Cowboys fan since 1968 that has not seen his favorite team worth $4B not play in a NFC Championship game since 1995, has not had consecutive 10+ win seasons since 1996, has not had a Head Coach with successful game management experience of back to back playoffs since 1999, and have watch the Dallas Cowboys completely go from world class winner to world class entertainer.

I feel nothing and I feel everything.
Money NEVER even enters my mind when I think about NFL football(as far as my like/dislike of the game, players, owners). The ONLY reason it is EVER an issue for me is the salary cap. Zeke deserves more money, no doubt...... if there was no cap constraints. The league puts handcuffs on teams, the league has contract rules, and Jerry must play by those rules. It isnt like Jerry is being a mizer and holding out on Zeke to keep more money for himself. The salary of the Dallas Cowboys will be X amount of overall dollars. And if Zeke gets a larger oiece of that X, the X will remain stable for this season...... so I really dont care about any of this crap.

I have been a Cowboys fan since 1977, and at this point in my life, I dont really care anymore about players. If Zeke is there, great. If he is not great. I am geting on a plane the day before our opener and flying into Dallas. I will have a great time Saturday night, breakfast Sunday, tailgate prior to game, and then to the game. NONE of that schedule or enjoyment of my weekend will change in the slightest if Zeke is or is not there.