I get it, no sympathy. But 49ers snakebit w/ playoff injuries

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah, I've not sensed that from you at all.
you argue hard but I've found you to be an above board type, even when you are wrong. Which is pretty much always...... :muttley::grin:
I'm always gonna be wrong to y'all man I'm pro Dak lol. I'm pro Cowboys....but like I said the other day nobody cares when I defend other Cowboys it's just the Dak stuff that triggers people lol.

manster4ever

Reaction score
yep, you're right.. don't really care or have any sympathy for them. Even so, they may still eek out a win against the Lions to get to the SB. Where the Ravens/Chiefs will devour them. Weak NFC this year, what a time to suck.
Yep...Lions could beat Niners if Debo out but like another poster said: Ravens gonna roll either one

Jayinem

Reaction score
THIS is why I tell them to GO FIND ANOTHER TEAM!!!

They clearly are not 100% Cowboys fans.
Because Dak was there when the Cowboys franchise started, and won those 5 Super Bowls. You can have your mediocre Dak era, some of us remember two different Super Bowl eras with real QBs.

So who's actually the real Dallas Cowboys fan? Me who wants another QB and will stay and cheer for that QB or you who will go root for whatever team Dak gets traded to? :muttley:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Because Dak was there when the Cowboys franchise started, and won those 5 Super Bowls. You can have your mediocre Dak era, some of us remember two different Super Bowl eras with real QBs.

So who's actually the real Dallas Cowboys fan? Me who wants another QB and will stay and cheer for that QB or you who will go root for whatever team Dak gets traded to? :muttley:
Drew Pearson, Roger Staubach, Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin and several more Cowboys Greats all want Dak to remain as QB for the Cowboys.

Looks like you've got your loyalty badly mixed up, pal.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SF wins by playing defense and running the ball. Last I checked Warner, Greenlaw, Bosa, and CM are ready to play.