I get sicker by the minute

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
The winning streak was to successfully save Garrett's job save......I regret to say.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I agree. We will either make the playoffs or Garrett is fired. Worse case scenario is we back in to the playoffs and get dumped in round one. Which is why I really hope we play balls to the wall from here on out. Its also why Philly and the Skins winning doesn't bother me one bit.

Considering the Cowboys have about an 80% chance of making the playoffs I doubt Garrett will be fired, and even if they don't, the loss of Frederick, T. Smith's physical problems, losing Swaim for a few games, losing Lee for a few games, a couple of very weird penalty calls that killed drives will give Jerry a reason to feel Jason's doing a good enough job to win, but things out of his control caused the mediocre season, and it will be "the process is working!"...

CWR

Reaction score
Considering the Cowboys have about an 80% chance of making the playoffs I doubt Garrett will be fired, and even if they don't, the loss of Frederick, T. Smith's physical problems, losing Swaim for a few games, losing Lee for a few games, a couple of very weird penalty calls that killed drives will give Jerry a reason to feel Jason's doing a good enough job to win, but things out of his control caused the mediocre season, and it will be "the process is working!"...

Well as I said if we make the playoffs Garrett will likely be retained. The only thing to change that would be a complete collapse, meaning the 20%.

Consequently I dont want to simply make the playoffs. I want to go in strong and win a damn game or two......or more.

Backing in will likely result in our worst case scenario; a quick exit and retaining a failed coach.

Flamma

Reaction score
Garrett should fire himself! I know I would have after the 2013 season from embarrassment alone. But hey, if you're shameless and have pictures you're good to go.

Rayman70

Reaction score
start a new streak...close out the division today with the hapless yet capable bucs...THEN make a statement by playing our starters the entire game next week by beating the vikes. That would be a high quality win heading into the playoffs and hurts the vikes pretty bad mentally.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
-----The season isn't over yet, so it's unknown whether those 5 wins are useless or not.

Trust me...they are fools gold. Have you not seen this movie before?
Nobody thought that Dak would continue to digress as much as he has.All the talent in the world cant cover up how terrible he is. Turned the ball over 5 times in just the last 2 games, cant throw an accurate pass hence the lack of Tds.

kskboys

Reaction score
start a new streak...close out the division today with the hapless yet capable bucs...THEN make a statement by playing our starters the entire game next week by beating the vikes. That would be a high quality win heading into the playoffs and hurts the vikes pretty bad mentally.
We play the Giants next week.

aikemirv

Reaction score
When I stop to realize that the useless five (5) game winning streak may have staved off the move to Lincoln Riley.
I get sicker by the minute watching Dak play QB-it’s painful!

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dak is streaky. You have to accept that's who he is. Good and bad. When he's hot, he's elite. When he's not...its insufferable.