I got punched!

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
He deserved to be punched.

But why was the guy riding in a scooter when he could clearly get around well?

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyeric8;3998237 said:

He didn't deserve to be punched. Are you kidding me? Maybe if he was really farting. He clearly told the old white trash guy It wasn't real. If that dude punched me like that....

...I WOULD HAVE BEAT THE **** OUT OF HIM. STRAIGHT UP.

...and before anybody tries to call me out for "beating on an old man" ...well, he punched first, so he would have deserved it.

Alumni2k11

Old Dominion University (Class of 2011)
Reaction score
Rynie;3998279 said:
He didn't deserve to be punched. Are you kidding me? Maybe if he was really farting. He clearly told the old white trash guy It wasn't real. If that dude punched me like that....

...I WOULD HAVE BEAT THE **** OUT OF HIM. STRAIGHT UP.

...and before anybody tries to call me out for "beating on an old man" ...well, he punched first, so all taboos about beating him up for being old go right out the window.

lol, I was thinking the same thing.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
You tough boys would have ran off crying just like that little ***** did.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
zrinkill;3998331 said:
You tough boys would have ran off crying just like that little ***** did.

No, they wouldn't have. Didn't you know everyone on the Internet has muscles made of steel and nerves and courage to boot?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;3998237 said:

I agree. Folks think it's their right to make people the brunt of jokes and they're supposed to just take it. Whatever happened to, "You don't joke with people who can't take a joke?"

His knees were probably bad, and he couldn't take standing on them for a long time.

I'm starting to understand as I get older.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
tyke1doe;3998345 said:
I agree. Folks think it's their right to make people the brunt of jokes and they're supposed to just take it. Whatever happened to, "You don't joke with people who can't take a joke?"

His knees were probably bad, and he couldn't take standing on them for a long time.

I'm starting to understand as I get older.

Yeah immature idiots.

Yeah thats probable, especially when shopping.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
tyke1doe;3998345 said:

Precisely.

They targeted that couple because they fit a stereotype, and there was nothing funny about their "joke".

I have little sympathy for people who act like ******* in public.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;3998350 said:
Precisely.

They targeted that couple because they fit a stereotype, and there was nothing funny about their "joke".

But you have sympathy for violence in public? /smh

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Rynie;3998356 said:

Where did I say this? Please repost the specific statement in which I expressed "sympathy for violence in public".

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;3998350 said:
Precisely.

Knowing my father, he would have thrown the guy through the ceiling and kicked his *** when he landed.

When you act the fool in public, sometimes you get the lesson your parents should have given you as a child in whatever form the offended see most fitting at the time.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rynie;3998356 said:

There's worse things than violence. If you're going to be a disrespectful ******bag, you're going to get treated like a disrespectful ******bag. The right thing to do here is take the whooping like a man and learn some respect.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Idgit;3998371 said:
There's worse things than violence. If you're going to be a disrespectful ******bag, you're going to get treated like a disrespectful ******bag. The right thing to do here is take the whooping like a man and learn some respect.

Quoted for truth.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Idgit;3998371 said:

You win. This response was much better than mine.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
For a guy to go off the deep end like that because some dude made an obviously fake sounding fart near him is absolutely ********. Life is too damn short to take it that seriously.