I got punched!

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Idgit;3998371 said:
There's worse things than violence. If you're going to be a disrespectful ******bag, you're going to get treated like a disrespectful ******bag. The right thing to do here is take the whooping like a man and learn some respect.

So, acting like you're farting is grounds for violence? Yeah, that's not overreacting.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rynie;3998380 said:
So, acting like you're farting is grounds for violence? Yeah, that's not overreacting.

Let's pretend to be accurate: acting like you're farting on an elderly handicapped lady sitting in a motorized chair. And it's not clear if the violent old man understood that the simulated fart was real or not.

Either way, sure, it's grounds for violence in my book. I'd very likely have done the same thing if it had been my wife. And, if I had, I sure wouldn't lose a wink of sleep over it.

Had I been the ******bag, there's no way I put that online with me looking like such a giant, flapping-wet wuss, I can say that.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Idgit;3998383 said:
Let's pretend to be accurate: acting like you're farting on an elderly handicapped lady sitting in a motorized chair. And it's not clear if the violent old man understood that the simulated fart was real or not.

Either way, sure, it's grounds for violence in my book. I'd very likely have done the same thing if it had been my wife. And, if I had, I sure wouldn't lose a wink of sleep over it.

Had I been the ******bag, there's no way I put that online with me looking like such a giant, flapping-wet wuss, I can say that.

Go back and watch the video. He told him it was a joke. He told him it was fake. He raised the little device to show him. The old man knew it wasn't real. Again...OVERREACTING.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Rynie;3998380 said:

The guy did it specifically to get a reaction. If the reaction is a few teeth knocked down his throat, then he got a reaction albiet not the one he was looking for.

Idiocy committed in the act of narcissistic behavior intended to generate internet notoriety deserves what it gets short of broken bones, lost teeth notwithstanding.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rynie;3998389 said:
Go back and watch the video. He told him it was a joke. He told him it was fake. He raised the little device to show him. The old man knew it wasn't real. Again...OVERREACTING.

Maybe, maybe not. I saw the video. I think the old guy was angry enough to not be registering what the ****** was saying. And I'm not sure he'd recognize or understand the purpose of a fart-simulator, anyway.

In any event, it's not an overreaction. You simulate that kind of disrespect, people are going to want to pop you. There's worse things in life than taking a cross to the chin if you're acting like an imbecile.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;3998390 said:
The guy did it specifically to get a reaction. If the reaction is a few teeth knocked down his throat, then he got a reaction albiet not the one he was looking for.

Idiocy committed in the act of narcissistic behavior intended to generate internet notoriety deserves what it gets short of broken bones, lost teeth notwithstanding.

Hey, I have a novel (pun intended) idea! Let's go find some Down Syndrome kids to pick on in the name of humor, record it, and then download it to youtube.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
It was a prank. The kid even came back and showed him it was a prank. I would not have chased the kid down the isle and punched him like some immature ghetto loser. Hell, he probably farts in front of his wife all the time and couldn’t care less about her feelings.

Also, the old man sucker punched him when his head was turned around. Somehow this is honorable? Give me a freakin break. Kid should have pressed charges, i would have.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everlastingxxx;3998413 said:
It was a prank. The kid even came back and showed him it was a prank. I would not have chased the kid down the isle and punched him like some immature ghetto loser. Hell, he probably farts in front of his wife all the time and couldn’t care less about her feelings.

Also, the old man sucker punched him when his head was turned around. Somehow this is honorable? Give me a freakin break. Kid should have pressed charges, i would have.

This guy was preying on a disabled elderly couple with his prank. He's a jerk, and a coward, and a buffoon.

What I don't get is why he's releasing a video that makes it clear that he's such a *******. Speeding up the film and putting the harassment to keystone cops music doesn't make it amusing. It just shows that he still doesn't get it.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Idgit;3998417 said:
This guy was preying on a disabled elderly couple with his prank. He's a jerk, and a coward, and a buffoon.

What I don't get is why he's releasing a video that makes it clear that he's such a *******. Speeding up the film and putting the harassment to keystone cops music doesn't make it amusing. It just shows that he still doesn't get it.

I agree. Let's see him do that to a young able bodied person and see what happens. :mad:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;3998413 said:

Maybe he does but I seriously doubt he gets right in her face and does it.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
:laugh2: :laugh2:
I thought it was funny on all counts. Natural reactions are natural reactions, good for the old dude. Jack's none the worse for wear and he has his internets fame intact.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
vta;3998441 said:
:laugh2: :laugh2:
I thought it was funny on all counts. Natural reactions are natural reactions, good for the old dude. Jack's none the worse for wear and he has his internets fame intact.

^^This^^

The joke was kind of funny and the joker getting a punch to the face was funny as well.

Instant Karma

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3998450 said:
^^This^^

The joke was kind of funny and the joker getting a punch to the face was funny as well.

Instant Karma

:laugh2: Yeah, I'm with this. The intent was to get something funny on video and the end result was much better than the planned one.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I would have tased that old man in the nuts the second he even thought about taking a swing at me.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
Idgit;3998383 said:

Jack is a dooshbag; no doubt about that.

I don't think I would have let that slide the first time, but that's just me.

Now if the old man is farting or the old lady, well, they probably can't help that.

The problem here is there are people, like myself, with serious digestive diseases. I have Chron's disease. I just got out of the hospital for it and it is no fun. I REALLY have some GI issue, let's just say. So that COULD have been an accident. My guess is the camera man didn't go unnoticed by the old man.

But yeah, dude had it coming and probably should have gotten it worse than that.

kapolani

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3998434 said:
I agree. Let's see him do that to a young able bodied person and see what happens. :mad:

Exactly.

If this Dbag would have done this to my wife/kid etc. I would have sharpened his toes and pounded him into the ground like a tent spike.

Don't do stupid crap and you won't get your butt beat.

He clearly targeted these people because he knew if he did it to an able bodied person it wouldn't go over so well.

He got what he deserved.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3998434 said:
[youtube]tFyKQW1palI[/youtube]

0:35
2:55

He has dozens and dozens of these videos. He doesn't "target" anyone in particular, btw.

I mean it's fine if you don't condone what he's doing and saying it's disrespectful.

But please don't try to condone violence in the same breath where you talk about how stupid it is to pull a prank and in the next sentence talking about what a bad whooping you'd put on someone who did that. I've watched both edbassmaster and jack vale for a while. I don't feel sorry for him because he's probably earning plenty of fame and sales of his device for this. I just think the hypocrisy of it all is a little irritating.