I got punched!

vlad

Reaction score
i love that this guy punched him....dude that's his wife and an older women in a chair...if you're going to pull a lame joke like that don't get pissy when he doesn't care for your reasons because he's pissed you did anything to his wife....

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
I have no problem with the punch.

If that guy would have done that to my 82 y/o mother...that guys punch would have been heaven...compared to what I would have done to him.

Yes this is from a certified internet tough guy.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
vlad;4003079 said:
i love that this guy punched him....dude that's his wife and an older women in a chair...if you're going to pull a lame joke like that don't get pissy when he doesn't care for your reasons because he's pissed you did anything to his wife....

ConcordCowboy;4003796 said:
I have no problem with the punch.

If that guy would have done that to my 82 y/o mother...that guys punch would have been heaven...compared to what I would have done to him.

Great Posts

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
vlad;4003079 said:

"I mean, that's his ****ing wife, man. He ain't gonna have a sense of humor about this ****. You know what I'm saying?"

Vincent Vega

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ConcordCowboy;4004479 said:
"I mean, that's his ****ing wife, man. He ain't gonna have a sense of humor about this ****. You know what I'm saying?"

Vincent Vega

I should punch you in the face for supporting the sweater vest for so many years. :p: ;)

Nice ref from Pulp Fiction

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zrinkill;4004593 said:
SO wait ...... who gave who a foot massage?

Reach in the bag and give me my wallet back. :laugh1:

vlad

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;4004479 said:

Vincent Vega

hahah...i hope I don't get sued..