I got punched!

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4002774 said:
:laugh2: You just now noticed that?

When that picture first came out it was just Dez being excited with his hands out like that. This is from his draft day.

We thought it was funny like he had a hamburger in his hand.

After the hamburger was added we came up with the idea of putting a harmless kitten in the middle of it for added humor.

I'd noticed it some time ago, but never thought to ask.

Poor little kitty. I shall cyber-punch you for your insensitivity. :p:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ScipioCowboy;4002779 said:
I'd noticed it some time ago, but never thought to ask.

Poor little kitty. I shall cyber-punch you for your insensitivity. :p:

You sweet talker betty crocker. You know how to turn someone on. :eek: :p:

That sig pic still cracks me up every time I see it.

The look on his face.

Like he is being forced to eat the burger but does not want to kill the cat in it. :laugh2:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ConcordCowboy;4002784 said:
Eating a kitten makes me want to punch Dez in the face!

He is eating the kitten because it farted on him. If someone farts on you, you must take vengeance upon them. :laugh2:

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4002790 said:
He is eating the kitten because it farted on him. If someone farts on you, you must take vengeance upon them. :laugh2:

I hope he chokes!

:D

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
vta;4002778 said:
:lmao2:

As many times as I've seen that I never noticed it either.

:laugh2: Yeah, I wanted to add some Mr. T style gold chains, a crown and some monster diamond earrings to Dez, but a) I am no good with photoshop and b) Hypnotoad made it and I didn't want to mess up his work.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
peplaw06;4002588 said:
ummm have you read the thread, or do you just see "theogt" and go berserk?

Did you respond without actually comprehending the depth of my post? I definitely wasn't *just* talking about something he said in this thread.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
vta;4002728 said:
I know I could use a good punch. Farts just bring out the worst in people.

This reminds me of My Cousin Vinny. :laugh2:

Vinny Gambini said:
Oh, a counter-offer. That's what we lawyers - I'm a lawyer - we lawyers call that a counter-offer. This is a tough decision here. Get my *** kicked or collect $200. Let me think... I could use a good ***-kickin', I'll be very honest with you... nah, I think I'll just go with the two hundred.

:lmao2:

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
nyc;4002918 said:
Did you respond without actually comprehending the depth of my post? I definitely wasn't *just* talking about something he said in this thread.
Which basically means that you just see his name and go berserk. Noted. Your obsession with him has a new rival though... Watch out for McCoy.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
peplaw06;4002938 said:
Which basically means that you just see his name and go berserk. Noted. Your obsession with him has a new rival though... Watch out for McCoy.

You're so right. I'm obsessed with some wanna be who doesn't even know basic procedure, who keeps spouting legal nonsense passing it off as sound insight.

I think it's more of an issue of I like to expose pseudo-lawyers for what they are.... I wouldn't flatter yourself and call it an obsession. It's sort of a hobby showing how you're really not a lawyer.

The C. Anthony thread is very telling for anyone who knows anything about criminal law.

You were like a lost toddler in there. LOL

No one went berserker on you; you've just become paranoid about being exposed for what you're actually not.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
peplaw06;4002938 said:

No. He had seem to cool off and stopped being such a **** so I took him off ignore. The deal is, sometimes he has interesting stuff to add to a conversation, but when he goes into his "snooty, self-absorbed, I am always right even when I'm wrong" attitude; I and it appears most people here want none of it.

I understand why you protect him. You are both lawyers and as such are thick as thieves. (literally thieves)

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
nyc;4002955 said:
No. He had seem to cool off and stopped being such a **** so I took him off ignore. The deal is, sometimes he has interesting stuff to add to a conversation, but when he goes into his "snooty, self-absorbed, I am always right even when I'm wrong" attitude; I and it appears most people here want none of it.

I understand why you protect him. You are both lawyers and as such are thick as thieves. (literally thieves)

I haven't read anything by theogt to lead me to believe that he is not a lawyer. But for sure, I'm certain Peplaw is not.

If he was, he missed class an awful lot and hasn't spent much time practicing it in the real world.

Anyway, I won't ruin a good thread over it. But his "lawyer" status around he should be suspect at best.

JohnnyHopkins

Reaction score
nyc;4002955 said:

Stuff like this is why I need a heated rival on this board. I miss out on all of the adversarial smack talk because I don't have a good rival.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Joe Rod;4002963 said:
Stuff like this is why I need a heated rival on this board. I miss out on all of the adversarial smack talk because I don't have a good rival.

Try harder. It comes easy for some of us. ;) :laugh2:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Joe Rod;4002963 said:

Shut up!

Stop looking at me.

Why I outta.........

KISS MY CONVERSE!!!

Now we are rivals. GRRRR

Donkey Kong.....playah........its on.

JohnnyHopkins

Reaction score
Dallas;4002982 said:
Shut up!

Stop looking at me.

Why I outta.........

KISS MY CONVERSE!!!

Now we are rivals. GRRRR

Donkey Kong.....playah........its on.

:laugh2:

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy said:
It will be my last comment to you, but I'm not buying what you're selling.
CowboyMcCoy;4002954 said:
You're so right. I'm obsessed with some wanna be who doesn't even know basic procedure, who keeps spouting legal nonsense passing it off as sound insight.

I think it's more of an issue of I like to expose pseudo-lawyers for what they are.... I wouldn't flatter yourself and call it an obsession. It's sort of a hobby showing how you're really not a lawyer.

The C. Anthony thread is very telling for anyone who knows anything about criminal law.

You were like a lost toddler in there. LOL

No one went berserker on you; you've just become paranoid about being exposed for what you're actually not.

CowboyMcCoy;4002962 said:
I haven't read anything by theogt to lead me to believe that he is not a lawyer. But for sure, I'm certain Peplaw is not.

If he was, he missed class an awful lot and hasn't spent much time practicing it in the real world.

Anyway, I won't ruin a good thread over it. But his "lawyer" status around he should be suspect at best.
:laugh2:

Oh well. It was a valiant effort McCoy.