I guess Dak Prescott is gonna be the Cowboys Quarterback next year

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If dak breaks records, that means we’re losing and missing the playoffs. Dak never has big games in wins.
If Dak gets re-signed we will go from being named the Dallas Cowboys to the Garbage Boys!:(

jnday

Reaction score
Or they could join the VERY long list of guys who showed out in college but couldn't hack it in the NFL. You can either sign the guy you have who was already a top 10 QB and trending towards top five with a demonstrated work ethic and intellect to have improved by MILES since his rookie year.. and use your draft capital to address areas of far more pressing need. Or you can roll the dice on a college kid who may or may not be able to ascend to the level the guy you already have was playing at while ignoring the glaring holes at other places on your roster.. Good luck with that.
If you look at Dak’s record the last couple of seasons, you will see that Dak is not trending upward. The better stats that he puts up, the more games the Cowboys lose. Dak was a better QB when he was passing for two hundred yards a game and winning. The more they make him the focal point in the offense, the more they lose. It would not be hard to replace Dak with a QB that could equal his wins against winning teams or all teams for that matter. Dak puts up a lot of meaningless stats that does not translate to wins, but it sure impresses fans like yourself. The QB position can be upgraded, but too many of you can’t see it because you are scared of taking the risk. The way I see it, they have nothing to lose by moving on from Dak. They are not winning with him and it is only getting worse each season.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Or they could join the VERY long list of guys who showed out in college but couldn't hack it in the NFL. You can either sign the guy you have who was already a top 10 QB and trending towards top five with a demonstrated work ethic and intellect to have improved by MILES since his rookie year.. and use your draft capital to address areas of far more pressing need. Or you can roll the dice on a college kid who may or may not be able to ascend to the level the guy you already have was playing at while ignoring the glaring holes at other places on your roster.. Good luck with that.

You’re talking to a guy that said and this is an exact quote

“No matter what I’ll never support Dak”

Think about why that might be, and then don’t waste your time

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If dalton keeps winning , Dak will have to compromise on his 40 mil + demand or move on . Dak is not elite and is a lesser talent than around 10 -15 QBs out there . And now wirh a serious injury , it is a huge risk to pay him anything like 40 mil + long term .
Y’all regurgitate the same post over and over again are you guys copying and pasting?

shabazz

Reaction score
You’re talking to a guy that said and this is an exact quote

“No matter what I’ll never support Dak”

Think about why that might be, and then don’t waste your time

It’s outrageous that someone would choose to exercise their right to not support a quarterback with a 1-2 playoff record who has engineered more losses in big moments over the last 5 years

We must all support the guy who has won absolutely nothing more than the last 7 quarterbacks before him

..........but I suppose you have a warm part of your heart for Quincy Carter too.....think about why that might be, and then don’t waste your time

See how this go?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Good chance we make the playoffs - even if we finish 6-10.

Imagine the melt down among some on CZ if one of our backup QBs wins a playoff game?
Meltdown? Not even. Andy Dalton is who some of us thought he is. You'll see.

Us Dak supporters don't have meltdowns, unlike you Romosexuals. 5 years later and you're still throwing hissy fits. lol

csirl

Reaction score

Us Dak supporters don't have meltdowns, unlike you Romosexuals. 5 years later and you're still throwing hissy fits. lol

:lmao:I'm one of those who frequently said on CZ that Romo should have been replaced instead of being extended. I dont get emotionally attached to QBs - I follow the team, not individual players.

phildadon86

Reaction score
It’s outrageous that someone would choose to exercise their right to not support a quarterback with a 1-2 playoff record who has engineered more losses in big moments over the last 5 years

We must all support the guy who has won absolutely nothing more than the last 7 quarterbacks before him

..........but I suppose you have a warm part of your heart for Quincy Carter too.....think about why that might be, and then don’t waste your time

See how this go?
You dont like dak. And its nothing to do with football.

Dak has come up clutch many times in big moments. You choose to credit the TEAM when he does so. And blame him alone when he does not. Its very apparent the reasoning behind why you dont like Dak. Nothing to do with football. This is further evidenced by your distasteful posts after his injury and your current picture being blown up. You are in my opinion. A shameless human being.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Dak has come up clutch many times in big moments. You choose to credit the TEAM when he does so. And blame him alone when he does not. Its very apparent the reasoning behind why you dont like Dak. Nothing to do with football. This is further evidenced by your distasteful posts after his injury and your current picture being blown up. You are in my opinion. A shameless human being.

4ea.jpg

shabazz

Reaction score

At least Romo was able to get his contract extended........not so much with Dakota

Your boy was franchised because of his greed by overvaluing himself.

Dumb agent, dumb player

shabazz

Reaction score

Another “triggered” gentle soul

Don’t shed tears for Rayne on Thanksgiving. He doesn’t give 2 craps for you or your opinion.

blueblood70

Reaction score
sure for the right contract sign Dak,

this dude has NOT earned an open check deal, hes not irreplaceable because if he continues to play hard ball and sets his feet even harder and wants 38-42 mil and short deal non team friendly structures, he WILL NO DOUBT get the FT and most likely hold out , we need backup plan for sure..maybe take players late first like Trask, or another QB that drops early second..no reason to not do both..

its NOT given daks back,

as the last 2 off-season's and no deal says otherwise..his injurys throws more doubt in the Jones' opening up blank check for him as they didnt so it with him healthy..

I like dak would be nice to not upset the stability but he hasn't earned a max deal in my eyes..maybe he softens his stance after the injury, who knows but no way I'm handing him that short elite deal he's after..

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
At least Romo was able to get his contract extended........not so much with Dakota

Your boy was franchised because of his greed by overvaluing himself.

Dumb agent, dumb player
Dak will get extended this upcoming offseason...GUA-RAN-TEED!

Will you be ok, or will you continue whining for years to come?