I guess Dak Prescott is gonna be the Cowboys Quarterback next year

shabazz

Reaction score
Dak will get extended this upcoming offseason...GUA-RAN-TEED!

Will you be ok, or will you continue whining for years to come?

Your the same guy that asked me the same question before he got franchised

Only last time you said, “ Dak will get a long term contract...GUA-RAN-TEED”

You were wrong then and u will be wrong again. Jerry and the FO has already told you this but you just don’t get it......

...” Dakota, my Dakota........parting is such sweet sorrow”

Philmonroe

Reaction score

You were wrong then and u will be wrong again. Jerry and the FO has already told you this but you just don’t get it......

Yeah if they signed him now unless its the deal they wanted all along they'd look really stupid esp if they end up paying more. If that was the case they should've signed him already to be honest. I don't know if they want to look as stupid as they would paying him even more then they could've done last offseason. Their tough contract talk will never be respected again if they do that.

reddyuta

Reaction score
the owner is all in on Dak.no point in having a debate ,we should all hope he completely recovers and signs a team friendly deal.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

LOL!!!! You lucked out by the hairs of your chinny chin chin! Dak needed another hour or two to have been signed under a new contract extension this past offseason. GUA-RAN-TEED Dak will be signed long-term this coming offseason!

Will you be ok?

Darkhound

Reaction score
We should just stop pretending the Jones family will get us a 1st round QB. We are stuck and lets just hope we can outlive the many more years of mediocrity we have ahead of us

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
About as safe a bet as you can get is a team not winning a SB with a QB.

As "Safe" bet and no chance at all are two different things, which is what you said. You said the following:

"We won’t win with the next QB either."

Now, the question of winning a Championship, was not discussed, you just said win. But no matter, you still don't know that we won't. Obviously, teams do draft QBs that are able to come in and win games and even championships. That can and does happen.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
As "Safe" bet and no chance at all are two different things, which is what you said. You said the following:

"We won’t win with the next QB either."

Now, the question of winning a Championship, was not discussed, you just said win. But no matter, you still don't know that we won't. Obviously, teams do draft QBs that are able to come in and win games and even championships. That can and does happen.
Good Lord.

KB1122

Reaction score
There are at least four qbs who are supposed to go in the top 10. And the Bengals just drafted one. Where are we in the order?