I guess Henson will be back after next week

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
rcaldw said:
I want to know where Brian Baldinger and the play by play man from last week are now? Cmon Timmah Chang is supposed to be next Joe Montana Mr. Baldinger.... he "DOESN'T JUST GIVE A SPARK"... he's better than Henson, right?

10 whole points. Way to go Timmuh.

Yeah, Brian Baldinger was just obnoxious about his Timmy Chang worship last week and I was constantly thinking about his commentary, when Larry Brown this week was saying, Fire seem to have no desire or "Fire" to play this week.

Chang proves a theory, that when Backup QBs play, sometimes they look good in limited time. But when they get chance to do it full time, thats when their true colors or ability shows.

Chang really caused few of those sacks by holding onto the ball way too long, even when he got pretty good protection. I think he was sacked like 5-6 times? Anyway, then he fails to hit WRs wide open sometimes. Either that or throw to trippled covered WRs.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
rcaldw said:
10 whole points. Way to go Timmuh.

Seven of those points were scored by the defense.

Timichanga led the offense to three points. And one whole third-down conversion.

Reaction score
Before I headed over to this board I was warned that there were people here who actually believed Henson has a future in the NFL. I didn't think that was possible, but I guess I was wrong.

blindzebra

Reaction score
on8thdayGodcreatedBledsoe said:
Before I headed over to this board I was warned that there were people here who actually believed Henson has a future in the NFL. I didn't think that was possible, but I guess I was wrong.

Say Hi to Nors and Bledsoe4MVP, I have a feeling you'll be joining them soon.;)

superpunk

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Say Hi to Nors and Bledsoe4MVP, I have a feeling you'll be joining them soon.;)

Seriously...where do they breed these guys?

TheEnigma

Anomaly
Reaction score

Did this warning by chance come from someone named Nors?

I'm guessing you were a member of a Patriots board and Nors referred you here to push your Bledsoe Manlove. Chances are you aren't even a Cowboys fan and are only here to continue Nors' agenda.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
;)

No sense in trying to have a logical conversation with a toaster oven.
What do you have against toaster ovens? I mean, at least they are handy for something.

superpunk

Reaction score
TheEnigma said:
Did this warning by chance come from someone named Nors?

I'm guessing you were a member of a Patriots board and Nors referred you here to push your Bledsoe Manlove. Chances are you aren't even a Cowboys fan and are only here to continue Nors' agenda.

fv_2005-03-28_be-my-puppet.jpg

Reaction score
I am not familiar with Nors, but he sounds like a genius.

Seriously, could one of you please explain to me why people think Henson still has a chance to play in the NFL?? Bledsoe was a starter at the age of 21, in the playoffs at 22. How old is Henson, anyway?

TheEnigma

Anomaly
Reaction score

Seriously, could one of you please explain to me why people think Henson still has a chance to play in the NFL?? Bledsoe was a starter at the age of 21, in the playoffs at 22. How old is Henson, anyway?

How does Henson one day playing in the NFL have anything to do with Bledsoe beyond the fact that Henson sits behind Bledsoe at this point in time? Few on this board have the expectations of Henson beating out Bledsoe in training camp. I believe most of us are simply hoping that Henson will take over after Bledsoe leaves. Unless of course you think Bledsoe will never stop playing.

Reaction score
TheEnigma said:
How does Henson one day playing in the NFL have anything to do with Bledsoe beyond the fact that Henson sits behind Bledsoe at this point in time? Few on this board have the expectations of Henson beating out Bledsoe in training camp. I believe most of us are simply hoping that Henson will take over after Bledsoe leaves. Unless of course you think Bledsoe will never stop playing.

Fair enough. Thank you. But. . . how can you still think he has a future? Bledsoe probably has 2-3 more years in Dallas AND Romo moved ahead of Henson in training camp last year. Romo I can understand. Many observers wrote that he looked a bit better than Bledsoe in training camp, but Henson? What is the source of the man-love?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well #1 and #2 on that list is Bill Parcells and Jerry Jones. That is good enough for me.

speedkilz88

Reaction score

Why does this sound so familiar? Deja vu?:rolleyes: Don't take the bait. Please guys don't go through this song and dance again. I'm begging you, stop the madness!:bang2:

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Well #1 and #2 on that list is Bill Parcells and Jerry Jones. That is good enough for me.

Oh, I was wondering why Parcells yanked him on Thanksgiving a couple of years ago and put Vinny back in. Now I understand -- It's because Parcells is Henson's #1 fan.:confused:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
For a guy who got a 42 on the Wonderlic test, Henson sure has a hard time taking a hint. First he is moved to 3rd on the depth chart, then he sent to NFL Europe for what should have been his vacation. Parcells obviously has no plan to put him in a game. Is he just so darn happy to be getting paid millions that he doesn't care if he has a legit career or not?

I think anyone who had what it takes to be an NFl QB would have long since demanded a trade.

and i think anyone who reads your name realizes you're not the most objective person around nors.

Reaction score
iceberg said:
and i think anyone who reads your name realizes you're not the most objective person around nors.

Honestly, I am not familiar with Nors. Bledsoe4MVP I do know and sorely miss. Anybody ever heard of a guy name bigneil? Now there is a true Drewpie if ever there was one.