I hate that we are stuck with Dak

Frozen700

Reaction score
This will be another wasted season with this bum, and not because of Dez(it doesn't help). Hes another tebow, just slightly better.

Now another Bum in T-Will is his number 1. This team is pathetic

I really wish in this one goofy, never could happen instance, that Risen had a say in QB the year we drafted this bum. Now we will be looking for another QB next year or the year after.

Fun

Galian Beast

Reaction score
I was devastated when they made the poor decision to move from Romo to him. Dak may have been an okay QB if given 3-4 years to develop as a #2, but he was no where near elite, which Romo certainly was. All the WRs suddenly suck now under Prescott? Romo had no problem with them.

Last touchdown Williams caught was from Romo... In the 2 years with Prescott, Williams has caught 3 touchdowns.

In 2014 alone he caught 8...

J817

Reaction score
I was devastated when they made the poor decision to move from Romo to him. Dak may have been an okay QB if given 3-4 years to develop as a #2, but he was no where near elite, which Romo certainly was. All the WRs suddenly suck now under Prescott? Romo had no problem with them.

Last touchdown Williams caught was from Romo... In the 2 years with Prescott, Williams has caught 3 touchdowns.

In 2014 alone he caught 8...

Why are we comparing 2 year players to 9 year veterans? I don’t see the “experts” doing this, only fans. We haven’t even seen how a Dak Prescott plays after he has attempted to adjust after his 2nd year slump. So what I’m hearing is it’s certain he never adjusts. Many other QBs that have played in the NFL has but Dak will not GUARANTEED.

Because what? He has bad accuracy, yea he cant approve accuracy. He’s an idiot. The great ones throw to their WRs open not wait until they're open. That’s inborn. or maybe accuracy isn’t inborn, maybe it’s just to late in Dak’s career to try to improve in accuracy. He is what his is. Or maybe the great ones just know how to accurately throw to WRs well straight out of college. You can’t teach or train on accuracy. I guess that would qualify as inborn again. Whatever Dak sucks. Lets see what else? He was bad in the pocket in the second part of his second season. That can’t improve. Pocket presence is an inborn trait as well. So yea I guess we are stuck until the Cowboys realize Dak is an idiot cursed with not being born with traits the great QBs have.

Kinda sucks tbh

Last edited:

zeke21

Reaction score
That moment when the clapper decided to "stick with the hot hand" was behind closed doors. It was wrong at the time and many of us stated it. Only now are we beginning to see the true damage it caused and will continue to cause. We were on the edge of returning to greatness and now we are further back than ever.

Dak is a below average QB in a league when you need to be elite. Dez gone in a ball of flame and the clapper keeps on clapping.

Only shining light is Elliot... he will need to tote the rock 50 times a game to give us any chance.. and they will be the hardest yards as the defence collapses down without any passing deep threat at all. It is going to get really ugly out there this season. Really ugly.

khiladi

Reaction score
Jason Garrett the opportunist, getting his chance to finally get rid of Romo after the QB finally took play calling duties away from him after 7-8 years of total ineptitude...

We are stuck with this bum and blew our Super Bowl window, with the chance to have Romo line-up with Zeke and the all-pro line and Garrett no longer in the play-calling equation all because of the Clapper, aka Jerry’s Golden child..

Gridiron Man

"I AM GRIDIRON MAN"
Reaction score
We're moving on from Dez due to Dak, it's true. But that doesn't make Dak the problem.

Dak was dynamic in his rookie year, when he had the right pieces in place. We saw how he struggled when our OL and running game were in turmoil. How can we expect a sophmore QB to carry the team on his back like we saw Romo do so many times. If you remember right, Parcells refered to Romo as the "bus driver" when he took over as the Cowboys QB. He was far from a bus driver after a few years at the helm. At the moment, Dak is the bus driver, I'm confident we will see even greater things from Dak.

A Dak-friendly team means we do as we did in 2016. Pound the rock and spread the ball around in the air without a number one. Dak will mature without a doubt. How we improve this team in the meantime and make it even more Dak-friendly, will be by improving our defense.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This new ability to cut bait with longtime stars gives me hope. The qb position is the most important position on the field and since romo started having back injuries we use 1 4th round pick. It worked once but hedging our bet is not a bad thing. We might be good enough to make the playoffs but doubt we get any wins once there with a 1 dimentional offense.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Lets see what Rush does in preseason. Maybe this team is planning of a short yardage type of passing offense base mostly on the run. But unless Dak improves greatly, the Cowboys arn't going to be a big downfield threat.

Jipper

Reaction score
This will be another wasted season with this bum, and not because of Dez(it doesn't help). Hes another tebow, just slightly better.

Now another Bum in T-Will is his number 1. This team is pathetic

I really wish in this one goofy, never could happen instance, that Risen had a say in QB the year we drafted this bum. Now we will be looking for another QB next year or the year after.

Fun

Wow...so we have a 3rd year qb that has 21 wins to 11 losses along with rookie of the Year honors and now he is a bum? You are a very hard man to please....gurss you forgot what the post aikman years were like....

Here's a fun one, go back to the start of the posts in this forum and you will see one of the ones on there saying Quincy Carter was going to be a probowler and take us yo the promised land....i don't know about you but dak looks pretty damn good compared to that and I'd take him over the majority of qbs out there....step back from the ledge

JBS

Reaction score
Man, that 1.3M in salary we owe this guy over the next two seasons is really strapping our team from improving...I hate it

Ughh

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Man, this “Prescott Era” will be one of the darkest times in this franchise’s history. Unlike the Quincy Carter era, the team will waste so much time and resources because they think this fraud is legit.

Look on the brightside tho, with him at QB, Garrett will be outta here in no time.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Why are we comparing 2 year players to 9 year veterans? I don’t see the “experts” doing this, only fans. We haven’t even seen how a Dak Prescott plays after he has attempted to adjust after his 2nd year slump. So what I’m hearing is it’s certain he never adjusts. Many other QBs that have played in the NFL has but Dak will not GUARANTEED.
It's just what some of us do man. There's no real explanation for it. Not held enough at birth? Dunno.. *shrug*