I hate that we are stuck with Dak

blindzebra

Reaction score
You Dak stans boy LOL

Gonna hold on to that outlier of a season for eternity, wishing and hoping he can have another season like that.
LOL, he has had a bad half a season and you are saying that the 24 games of good play is the outlier?

I wonder if you can even understand the irony?

lk8701

Reaction score
I wish we were drafting high enough to select Chosen Rosen.

aikemirv

Reaction score
This will be another wasted season with this bum, and not because of Dez(it doesn't help). Hes another tebow, just slightly better.

Now another Bum in T-Will is his number 1. This team is pathetic

I really wish in this one goofy, never could happen instance, that Risen had a say in QB the year we drafted this bum. Now we will be looking for another QB next year or the year after.

Fun
The decision to go with Dak over Romo in 2016 when Romo got healthy caused this decision yesterday. Garrett and Jones put their eggs in the Dak basket with no other option now. I truly hope Dak can perform but I am not confident.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I'm not one to talk about emotionally driven threads as I've definitely had my on. But we have to be reasonable. I love Romo and wanted so bad for him to get a Super Bowl here but Let's look at facts vs how we want to think of it.

Romo had not been able to have a complete season without missing games for the previous 4 years. He put up remarkable numbers for us but somehow was snake bit when the playoffs came around. Those are just the facts. He may have come back and put in 3 injury free seasons but the odds weren't high.

Now let's look at Dak. He showed in his first year that used properly he can play at a high level. The NFL did what it does best which is react to what he does well and last year he struggled. It's up to Dak and the coaches to counter that and put up a big year again. This happens to many QB's so it's not surprising. In fact before the season there were a ton of articles on why Dak was supposedly immune to this. They were wrong. Now the question is can he bounce back like most do? We will see.

Cumart21

Reaction score
Dak is more than good enough to lead this team to the promised land. He needs the right system around him, AS ALL NFL QBs DO (see Tom Brady). This offense is in a transition from Romo friendly to Dak friendly, as much as I had those phrases.

Dez had to go, as much as it hurts. He was a true Cowboy, which is why it sucks to see him go. A lot of blame to go around, not all on Dez, but it's time to move on.

It's hard to "trust the process" because at times, there seems to not be one, but I believe internally there is a plan there. I think that plan will be more evident after the draft.

Have faith my friends!

DCowboyz

Reaction score
If one of those 5 or 6 QB's drop to 19, will you guys be mad if the Cowboys draft him? I don't think anyone's job is 100% safe, after that Dez cut.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
LOL, he has had a bad half a season and you are saying that the 24 games of good play is the outlier?

I wonder if you can even understand the irony?

I don’t understand how you can even determine an outlier with a sample size of two seasons. Unreal

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
If one of those 5 or 6 QB's drop to 19, will you guys be mad if the Cowboys draft him? I don't think anyone's job is 100% safe, after that Dez cut.

No, I want to see what Rush has in camp and preseason. We need DT, LB, S, WR with our early picks.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Man, this “Prescott Era” will be one of the darkest times in this franchise’s history. Unlike the Quincy Carter era, the team will waste so much time and resources because they think this fraud is legit.

Look on the brightside tho, with him at QB, Garrett will be outta here in no time.
The Romo era was dark and bleak. We didn't win ****.

erod

Reaction score
My fear is that our next legitimate quarterback is currently a high school sophomore.

Dak really needs to pan out.

MikeT22

Reaction score
The worst case scenario is being stuck in the middle. You need an elite QB or a capable QB with an elite supporting cast. We have neither.

It would've sucked if Dak were a bust right but then they would know it and move on. With him being at best a middle of the pack starter it leads to us sticking with him hoping to improve the supporting cast and/or hoping he improves and becomes an elite QB. But in all likelihood it leads to wasting a number of years while neglecting to look for an improvement.

Big_D

Reaction score
He gets the next 2 years to see what he can do.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
No, I wouldn’t be upset. We need fresh meat at the QB position to tear up.