I have good news and bad news

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We've had opportunities to win those games despite the performances they put out here. The potential is there.

But this is mainly me playing devils advocate, i have no reason to believe they can do anything until they show me.
That potential word. I’m result oriented. Show me and I’ll believe.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
It's really hard to go 6-0 in the division and NOT win the division! I bet that's never happened before in the NFL!
Not unless your team loses every other game they fudging play. We've only won one game outside the division (Miami). Thats pitiful.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is true. Having the #1 seed is a huge advantage in the playoffs. Unless it’s a Jason Garret coached team of course.

Yes, the winners of the wildcard round are the road team playing against teams that had the week off.

It is a huge advantage for the home teams that had the week off.

Polkton31

Reaction score
Seriously getting damn near impossible to see a thread that doesn't fluff on Dakota anymore. I thought the OP actually had an original thought until we see the dreaded " Dak owns this and owns that". Me thinks these threads are started just to get another atta boy for a dude who has won NOTHING meaningful yet.

I agree, it's getting damn near impossible to find a thread that doesn't fluff on Dak. You know what's just as hard to find? A thread that doesn't bash on Dak. That sword cuts both ways. So... as far as meaningful... what would that be? Apparently, every game in the regular season is meaningless. Winning the NFC East is meaningless. Winning a play-off game is also meaningless. So, I guess winning the the NFC Championship game or the Super Bowl would be the only meaningful things left. If that's the case, the HOF has some QB's in it who never won anything meaningful either.

PS. I'm in no way implying Dak is a HOF QB... I'm just pointing out that saying he has won nothing meaningful, is a bit of a stretch.

morat1959

Reaction score
Not yet. Will have to lock down the division and win 3 games in the playoffs. Is it possible, yes. and I won't give up until it's over, unlike way too many people on this site.....
You must not have been a fan for very long.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
The Cowboys will win their division and get into the playoffs (they'll be the fourth seed) because Dak Prescott owns NFC East opponents like no other Cowboy quarterback ever but that's all they're going to do is get into the playoffs. They'll end up playing either Minnesota, Greenbay, Seattle, or San Fransico at home and I'm not so sure they can beat any of those teams.

All is not lost. I have no faith in the coaching staff, but this team is more than talented enough to beat the Seahawks at home then travel to San Francisco and upset the 49ers. After that, all bets are off. Again, they have enough talent to beat the Packers or Saints on the road but not the coaching brains.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Mark these words...

The Jets loss is going to bite this team.

That one game will keep them out of the playoffs.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Mark these words...

The Jets loss is going to bite this team.

That one game will keep them out of the playoffs.

As bad as that was, they were without their two offensive tackles and their best wide receiver. I can live with that loss. The Vikings loss hurts much more, because that was lost on coaching.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
As bad as that was, they were without their two offensive tackles and their best wide receiver. I can live with that loss. The Vikings loss hurts much more, because that was lost on coaching.

So it’s ok to loss to the Jets because of a couple injuries? No way. That loss was inexcusable.