I Have Never Seen A 13-3 Team Get This Little Respect

CCBoy

Reaction score
The truth is that the media gets away with any and all bias without being held to actually, but reasonably, a core of center truth to observations. Polyannas who enjoy the smirks.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not surprising we're getting little respect, we have a rookie QB and our last 13-3 team went one and out. We're facing a hot Aaron Rodgers who has league MVP awards, a SB ring and a SB MVP award and he's a first ballot lock for the HOF. The Cowboys haven't gotten past the second round of the playoffs in 21 years and have burned many who believed in them in 2007, 2009 and 2014.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Seriously, its like the Packers are Alabama and we are D3 Western Omaha from what I am seeing online right now. Seriously, folks are acting like our entire season was just one big fluke and there is no way we are going to beat the great Aaron Rogers with a pair of rookies.

I have never seen a number one seed get crapped on like this............unreal:mad:

Bears
13-3

I thought that was worst 13-3 team I had ever seen.
Lucky for Peyton.... I was right. Otherwise he has one or none super bowl wins.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
To all you silent Cheeseface lurkers out there:

63511889.jpg

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Seriously, its like the Packers are Alabama and we are D3 Western Omaha from what I am seeing online right now. Seriously, folks are acting like our entire season was just one big fluke and there is no way we are going to beat the great Aaron Rogers with a pair of rookies.

I have never seen a number one seed get crapped on like this............unreal:mad:

I know what you mean. Apparently there is no way we can beat Rodgers.

Some no name Packer defensive player is saying there is no way Zeke is running all over them again this time.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'm guessing the media and a lot of fans still see Dak as a fluke and a product of our OL, WRs, Zeke, etc. All I care about is the health of Jordy Nelson. Been reading the most recent articles, and nothing has come out saying he is ok. "Packers: Mike McCarthy has 'concern' for injured receiver Jordy Nelson."

I heard on sports radio he's suffering from: fractured ribs,collapsed lung,ruptured spleen.
Pretty sure he's done for this season.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Some of it is justified. I think many see the parallels to the 2010 season in which the Packers had to win out just to get into the playoffs, They won their wild-card game and then destroyed the 13-3 Atlanta Falcons in the Georgia Dome 48-21. Aaron Rodgers was so hot that no one could stop him not even Big Ben and the Pittsburgh Steelers in the Super Bowl where the Steelers notoriously get the benefit of biased officiating.

Yes, I can see why many out there think we will get rolled in this game. We have a rookie QB playing one of the greatest QBs of all time. It would make me feel better if we had a dominating defense like we had in the early 90s but we don't have that. We could very well get lit up big time.

Well,we do have one of the GREATEST GUNSLINGERS to have ever runned-n-gunned in the game just sitting the bench who can make average receivers look ALL PRO level,,, besides we ran the ball on them earlier this year keeping Rodgers on the bench,expect more of the same/plenty of it,I mean like Elliott stays in on EVERY third down,we all KNOW what that dude can do with a simple screen and turning that right side edge

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score

Personally, I would much rather be taken lightly than the other way around. That said, I really doubt GB is taking us lightly...wish they were.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
I'm guessing the media and a lot of fans still see Dak as a fluke and a product of our OL, WRs, Zeke, etc. All I care about is the health of Jordy Nelson. Been reading the most recent articles, and nothing has come out saying he is ok. "Packers: Mike McCarthy has 'concern' for injured receiver Jordy Nelson."

You can bet the Packers will slow play his injury reports and make us prepare for him. It's a different team without him to be sure. McCarthy said today if he doesn't practice on Saturday he won't play.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
The 2007 13-3 team was completely disrespected.

The media predicted doom and gloom every week and never gave any respect after a victory. And when it looked like we were going to play the Patriots in the Super Bowl, the media was glad because they could see the Patriots beat up on the Cowboys.

They were literally mad because not only where we the Cowboys having success, but we were doing it despite having T.O. at WR and Wade Phillips as the Head Coach.

I think this year's team the media is more dumbfounded by their success and how good they look.

YR