I have no interest in ever seeing Dak take another snap for Dallas

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You know people wonder how on earth do the Cowboys not do anything for 25 plus years and continue to be one of the highest grossing teams in sports. Here’s a prime example of a fan who sees this team struggle to score 20 points against some dog teams and came to the conclusion “it just works better”. For those interests I’d direct them to your post. This is what Jerry is working with.

Well unless Dak was playing then if he dont score 40 its "What the hell"....the ridiculous of this beyond me...Dak with this defense kills this team but hey field goals suck to everyone of them until its a Rush lead field goal then its awsome

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't know how good Rush is yet, but I do know he is better than Dak.
Dak doesn't have the mentality to make snap decisions like Rush- or any real quarterback, for that matter. Dak is inaccurate- too inaccurate to play quarterback in the NFL.
Dak chokes, whereas Rush plays the game as it is being played.
Rush is better.
And that's a step in the right direction. Hopefully, he is that guy.
We KNOW Dak isn't.
Dak has beat actual condition and he’s worse than Rush. Just wow lol.

Nexx

Reaction score
Ridiculous that Jerry wants to bench the hot hand for Dak.

If dak comes out losing it will be all on Jerry and the dak clownshow

whats funny is Dak is now on the other end of it.

1. Back up QB comes in and plays well and wins
2. We know the the starter is a better QB but injury prone.

Do you stay with the hot hand or do you go back to the original starter. You should go back to the starter just like they should have in 2016

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Man. Remember when Dak was a bust cause he didn't have any 300yd games?! Now Coop does it and he's the second coming

He will be giving TB12 lessons soon..0on how to throw an INT but not get one...

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Do you stay with the hot hand or do you go back to the original starter. You should go back to the starter just like they should have in 2016

Show me how he played well today...sorry lets do best game, you go first with Rush

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score

If dak comes out losing though will Jerry stay stubborn or go back to rush?

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
The pressure is on Dak to perform well and win when he returns. Cooper has absolutely done a great job. It’s going to get really ugly if we lose first game when Dak returns (especially if Rush stays undefeated).

MaineBoy

Reaction score
One thing I will say about Cooper, he has reminded me what it looks like to have receivers hit in stride and have balls go where the receivers can catch them….and see completed passes downfield instead of check downs …

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
One thing I will say about Cooper, he has reminded me what it looks like to have receivers hit in stride and have balls go where the receivers can catch them….and see completed passes downfield instead of check downs …

Hey im down even on Rush low amount of throws show me the Air yards per...

Shane612

Reaction score
This team just works under Rush. There's something special about this guy and he's just overall sees the field better than Dak.

This guy is no fluke.

He's Cooper The Rush.. Rush.
But what happened to the running game today?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Are you watching the games. Yes Rush can play. But Moore tried or Rush changed plays at the line today. They got to aggressive again and that’s why the game took so long to be done. I watched the other team take advantage of our weakness, our outside edge run Defense. It pi$$ed me off to no end.

Our plan is run and then play action. Later in the game we were using the same wham runs in the middle until they were catching us behind the line and Moore refused to call a screen or a off tackle or pitch or toss play. And honestly I think our team and O-Line went weak. You go weak and try to coast and you have injuries.

This TEAM needs to put the pedal down. Need to take the game NOW.

We played a team that don’t have it together. We were ok. But if it’s next weeks team then we get beat.

Our Defense gave us so many chances to get it over in the first half and we did nothing. Let’s go deep instead of running and slow and go.