I have no interest in ever seeing Dak take another snap for Dallas

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You do realize the Cowboys have won 55 games with Dak? Did those suddenly disappear or were the Cowboys such a loaded team they won all those with a pedestrian QB?

Let's not become prisoners of the moment. Nobody is happier than me that Cooper Rush is playing so well and that the Cowboys are winning, but if you think Dak isn't getting his job back than you're in for a rude awakening in a couple weeks.
It’s like what Dak has done means nothing. It’s like he’s only played one game in his career lol.

zeke21

Reaction score
Rush is just more proof that you can get Dak like results without spending that kind of money.
That. That is my point 10000%. I had less issues with Dak when he was on his rookie contract. The big hate for Dak came when he took 40M to give us the same output as his rookie season.

The bit I am also thinking about it how a QB can 'elevate' those around him. Whilst Dak had "no receivers".. Rush has made Noah Brown look like a star. Our Oline did not get called for holding once.. and one false start (that could be argued).. compare that to last season and TB in Week 1. Dak holding the ball so long, not running rush plays all make the OLine look terrible as they are forced to hold to try and keep Dak upright. The Defence is playing lights out.. no doubt.. but how much easier when the TOP is even and they aren't being forced to head back out after watching a quick 3 and out?

I don't know.. but the suggestion that we would have won the last 3 games 'by even more' with Dak.. just doesn't sit right with me. Yes TB is a good defence but Dak looked woeful in week 1 and the team looked bad around him. Don't know but I have loved watching the last three games.. I like watching us commit to the run.. I like that we are running a balanced offence.. I actually watched the game today and didn't worry about flags every second play. I just like the way we 'look' right now. Don't think that is 100% Rush.. but Dak is right to feel nervous IMHO.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
I just wish he had a LOT more mobility. I wish Rush was a threat running the football. I actually don't mind his arm strength. He is accurate too. Just wish his legs had some juice.
He’s faster than Dak

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This team just works under Rush. There's something special about this guy and he's just overall sees the field better than Dak.

This guy is no fluke.

He's Cooper The Rush.. Rush.

I’m bookmarking this post, I’ll see you at the end of the season. :thumbup:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
This team just works under Rush. There's something special about this guy and he's just overall sees the field better than Dak.

This guy is no fluke.

Well you won’t be watching then and don’t let the door hit you in the sss on the way out.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He made smat plays for the most part..there is a reason we cant throw one out..you can not float an out
What.. Lol.. Rush tried to make smart plays. He missed Noah on a important play wide open. I believe brady does the same. For me it’s was the playcalling. Moore wanted Rush to open it up or Rush threw deeper options. A lot of kill kill kill today. But the run options that Moore called later in the game was up the gut. No outside stuff..

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
What.. Lol.. Rush tried to make smart plays. He missed Noah on a important play wide open. I believe brady does the same. For me it’s was the playcalling. Moore wanted Rush to open it up or Rush threw deeper options. A lot of kill kill kill today. But the run options that Moore called later in the game was up the gut. No outside stuff..

Brady throws a hell of a ball are you joking? Rush does not have the arm to throw an out ...show me one contested out he throws..

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

hell show me one

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
That. That is my point 10000%. I had less issues with Dak when he was on his rookie contract. The big hate for Dak came when he took 40M to give us the same output as his rookie season.

The bit I am also thinking about it how a QB can 'elevate' those around him. Whilst Dak had "no receivers".. Rush has made Noah Brown look like a star. Our Oline did not get called for holding once.. and one false start (that could be argued).. compare that to last season and TB in Week 1. Dak holding the ball so long, not running rush plays all make the OLine look terrible as they are forced to hold to try and keep Dak upright. The Defence is playing lights out.. no doubt.. but how much easier when the TOP is even and they aren't being forced to head back out after watching a quick 3 and out?

I don't know.. but the suggestion that we would have won the last 3 games 'by even more' with Dak.. just doesn't sit right with me. Yes TB is a good defence but Dak looked woeful in week 1 and the team looked bad around him. Don't know but I have loved watching the last three games.. I like watching us commit to the run.. I like that we are running a balanced offence.. I actually watched the game today and didn't worry about flags every second play. I just like the way we 'look' right now. Don't think that is 100% Rush.. but Dak is right to feel nervous IMHO.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:You Dak haters are hilarious!

TwoDeep3

Reaction score

This guy is no fluke.

Cooper is a bus driver at best. You'll see next week when he is harnessed up against a team that can score.

Until then, about your lack of interest. The electronical device you use to watch the games has an on off switch.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Cooper is a bus driver at best. You'll see next week when he is harnessed up against a team that can score.

Until then, about your lack of interest. The electronical device you use to watch the games has an on off switch.

Would we beat the Rams with Dak? That’s kind of the point of all of this.

Cooper is just getting similar results and beating the teams that Dak beats.

ultron

Reaction score
lol Dak would be dropping 400-500 yards and 4-5 TDs on the teams that Rush has beat. The next two weeks, I have a feeling these same people will be calling for Crush’s head on a platter.

Loso86

Reaction score

This guy is no fluke.

Good for you, all I know is. If it wasn't for a few bail out penalties dude has 3 I TS today and we lose lol. But yea let's see him start the rest of the year

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
When does that Conman’s contract expire again? We should request a CowboysZone Countdown for the day his contract expires and throw a nationwide party when it does. It can be the next Independence Day except it will be the day the Cowboys gained independence from the shackles Dak puts on this team.
Wow, you don't really like dak!
Lol