I Have Nothing But Confidence In Choice, Here Is Why...

Reaction score
Rampage;2464566 said:
wow i'm shocked it wasn't his little speech he gave.

Dude, Are you even a Cowboys fan? You are one negative person. As for his speech, hey, I like his emotion and you need that at the NFL level. A little thing called heart, which by the sound of most of your post, you have none.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2464571 said:
Dude, Are you even a Cowboys fan? You are one negative person. As for his speech, hey, I like his emotion and you need that at the NFL level. A little thing called heart, which by the sound of most of your post, you have none.
yeah ima a boys fan but i'm just being real about it. it gets old when people keep pumping up this kid cause he gave a freaking speech before a game. I'm also pissed that the "barbarian" can't play because of a non broken pinkie toe. TD SOONERS! but i'm just pissed that the "barbarian" can't play cause were in such a jam just to make the playoffs and this just makes it harder.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Rampage;2464576 said:
yeah ima a boys fan but i'm just being real about it. it gets old when people keep pumping up this kid cause he gave a freaking speech before a game. I'm also pissed that the "barbarian" can't play because of a non broken pinkie toe. TD SOONERS! but i'm just pissed that the "barbarian" can't play cause were in such a jam just to make the playoffs and this just makes it harder.

Like I said-lollypopping throughout the 1st half of the season has put us in this hole to begin with. Our margin of error is very thin now.

We don't make the playoffs, the ENTIRE team, from the coaches to the players, deserves the blame.

tecolote

Reaction score
Rookie running backs can be very good in the NFL, just this year Slaton and Forte are having great seasons, and none of them are first rounders.

Not to mention Felix before the injury, Stewart in Carolina and Johnson in Tennessee.

An absolute great pick by Jerry, may save the season.

Reaction score
Rampage;2464576 said:

Well, how do you know Choice can't play in the NFL? Are you a scout? Have you watched film on him? What are your qualifications?

Give the kid a chance before you even right him off. You sound silly with your post. Ripping this and that.

As for Barber, it wasn't his choice, I am sure. The medical staff suggested him not to play. If you know anything about injuries, you don't even though you think you know everything, that dislocation to his toe probably stretched
the ligaments out and don't want it to tear. I am sure you know that already, expert.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2464588 said:
Well, how do you know Choice can't play in the NFL? Are you a scout? Have you watched film on him? What are your qualifications?

Give the kid a chance before you even right him off. You sound silly with your post. Ripping this and that.

As for Barber, it wasn't his choice, I am sure. The medical staff suggested him not to play. If you know anything about injuries, you don't even though you think you know everything, that dislocation to his toe probably stretched
the ligaments out and don't want it to tear. I am sure you know that already, expert.
where did I rip Choice?

Reaction score
tecolote;2464583 said:
Rookie running backs can be very good in the NFL, just this year Slaton and Forte are having great seasons, and none of them are first rounders.

Not to mention Felix before the injury and Stewart in Carolina.

Great post! Now that Barber is playing this week are season is over. Laughable! If it was Romo, yes, owens, maybe, Ware, yes...... but as much as I like Barber and know he is very good..... our oline, Romo and CO. will just have to step up.... Just like the Giants done when they were down with injuries.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Rampage;2464576 said:

Throwing your lil smart arse comments when ever possible isn't being real, it's being a *** and you do it often. It's obvious what your agenda is. :rolleyes:

WG5516

Reaction score
tecolote;2464583 said:

Not to mention Felix before the injury, Stewart in Carolina and Johnson in Tennessee.

That's exactly how I feel. I have confidence in Choice and I feel that he will be a huge part in us winning tomorrow.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Rampage;2464576 said:

Have you had a dislocated pinkie toe? Have you tried playing NFL football on a dislocated pinkie toe? If you have done BOTH of those, did you run as hard and powerful as MB3 does while playing NFL football against 6'4'' 300+ LB guys?

Yeah..............hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, didn't think so.

If you are trying to be "real about it", get real yourself , because you have NO IDEA about his injury.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
tecolote;2464583 said:

all the backs you mentioned are very fast. Choice isn't.

Pick6TerenceNewman;2464595 said:
Not just Choice but Barber and the coaching staff!
barber yes,staff yes, now where did I rip choice?

Mansta54

Reaction score
WG5516;2464599 said:
That's exactly how I feel. I have confidence in Choice and I feel that he will be a huge part in us winning tomorrow.

I couldn't agree more!!!:thumbup: BTW, nice sig. I luv me some Janet, she's straight class and extremely HOT....:D

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Rampage;2464602 said:

Forte ran a 4.46...Stewart ran a 4.48....Choice ran a 4.52

HUGE DIFFERENCE, WOOFTA!

And since when does being "fast" make you a good RB?

Reaction score
Rampage;2464602 said:

Whatever, you still have no medical background and you have no clue what's going on.

Reaction score
ajk23az;2464614 said:
Forte ran a 4.46...Stewart ran a 4.48....Choice ran a 4.52

HUGE DIFFERENCE, WOOFTA!

And since when does being "fast" make you a good RB?

Either is Barber..... Who cares!

tecolote

Reaction score
Rampage;2464602 said:

And Barber is a burner?