I Have Nothing But Confidence In Choice, Here Is Why...

Mansta54

Reaction score
ajk23az;2464676 said:
Naw, he doesn't have to do that, he's a Cowboys fan, its just that his antics get quite annoying when all that comes out of his brain are snide remarks.

I've seen him post good things before, must be girl problems lately though.. :) j/k

You're kiddin, right....:D Naw, I know he is but his act gets old real quick..

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Rampage;2464690 said:
so you think Choice is better than those backs? :laugh2:

:bang2: Good gawd. :laugh2:

Please point to me where I said that..... PLEASE DO THIS...PLEASE

Once again, you are the one that brought up because some RBs are faster than Choice they are better.

That in NO WAY says that. I was stating that because you said those RBs (Stewart, Slaton, Forte, Johnson, etc.) are faster thus making them better.

Choice will hold his own against the Steelers. He might struggle with blitz pickup against the blitz happy Steelers but he will run the ball solid enough for us while MB3 is out.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
ajk23az;2464693 said:
:bang2: Good gawd. :laugh2:

Please point to me where I said that..... PLEASE DO THIS...PLEASE
I asked you cause you keep saying stuff with no point. I didn't say they were better because of it but that's what makes them different. that poster was talking about how these rookie running backs are good and than said how Choice may save our season. their's a reason why he's our 3rd string runningback. now say more pointless stuff and make excuses why Choice is our 3rd stringer.

ajk23az

Reaction score
Rampage;2464703 said:
I asked you cause you keep saying stuff with no point. I didn't say they were better because of it but that's what makes them different. that poster was talking about how these rookie running backs are good and than said how Choice may save our season. their's a reason why he's our 3rd string runningback. now say more pointless stuff and make excuses why Choice is our 3rd stringer.

He is our 3rd stringer because MB3 is a PRO BOWLER. Felix Jones is the perfect complement for MB3 (thus 2nd stringer).

Would it make ANYYYYY SENSE to put Choice #2 RB? They are the SAME kind of RB. SAME KIND. Not extremely fast, but hits the hole hard and runs with power.

All Choice has to do is hold the fort down for this one game until MB3 gets back. You and I both have no clue how he is going to do but the difference between us is you think negative and I think positive.

Reaction score
Mansta54;2464626 said:
Fake Boyz fans bug me, especially the ones who constantly find fault with the team regardless of the circumstances. Big game coming up and all they want to do is take stupid shots at the players heart or desire to play. Ridiculous!!:rolleyes:

No doubt, especially when they are lame.

ajk23az

Reaction score
To Rampage:

You can argue with yourself if you want, I'm done padding my post count.

Reaction score
ajk23az;2464731 said:
To Rampage:

You can argue with yourself if you want, I'm done padding my post count.

Rampage needs to do a better job with craeting an argument because he has no case with most of his post!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2464746 said:
Rampage needs to do a better job with craeting an argument because he has no case with most of his post!
all i said was i was shocked you didn't post his speech. than people started to pick arguements like big boy and mr. 40 time. you picked an arguement with me saying I was ripping choice. i'm ripping marion,the training staff or whoever is the reason barber is not playing tommorrow.

Reaction score
Rampage;2464750 said:
all i said was i was shocked you didn't post his speech. than people started to pick arguements like big boy and mr. 40 time. you picked an arguement with me saying I was ripping choice. i'm ripping marion,the training staff or whoever is the reason barber is not playing tommorrow.

Even if it wasn't Choice, doesn't matter because you are still off base with Barber and the staff.

Don't you think the staff would of put Barber out there if they thought it was wise? I do!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2464767 said:
Even if it wasn't Choice, doesn't matter because you are still off base with Barber and the staff.

Don't you think the staff would of put Barber out there if they thought it was wise? I do!
imo I think they're being overly cautious. they thought it was wise to put Roy back out there(re injured his arm)

same with kosier(reinjured his foot)

felix(got turn toe running unnecessary 200 yard sprints)

watkins(keeps getting stingers but he also doen't know how to tackle)

Reaction score
Rampage;2464777 said:
imo I think they're being overly cautious. they thought it was wise to put Roy back out there(re injured his arm)

same with kosier(reinjured his foot)

felix(got turn toe running unnecessary 200 yard sprints)

watkins(keeps getting stingers but he also doen't know how to tackle)

You just answered your own question. You see why they didn't want him back because Barber isn't ready.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2464801 said:
You just answered your own question. You see why they didn't want him back because Barber isn't ready.
but maybe he is ready and they're not gonna risk it since they already screwed up several key players by rushing them back. either way i want the training staff fired.

Reaction score
Rampage;2464808 said:
but maybe he is ready and they're not gonna risk it since they already screwed up several key players by rushing them back. either way i want the training staff fired.

Dude, sorry, your freak'n clueless! Go look up the freak'n injury yourself, DR. freak'n now it all.

Cuz, you have no medical background at all! Do you? Didn't think so. You sound stupid and childish with your threads.

ajk23az

Reaction score
Pick6 just PWNED you!

Not with post #54 but with #52 and your response in #53.

Coy

Reaction score
tecolote;2464583 said:
Rookie running backs can be very good in the NFL, just this year Slaton and Forte are having great seasons, and none of them are first rounders.

Not to mention Felix before the injury, Stewart in Carolina and Johnson in Tennessee.

An absolute great pick by Jerry, may save the season.

Great post Bro, WE WILL WIN THIS GAME.

Dcz84

Reaction score
Rampage;2464690 said:
so you think Choice is better than those backs? :laugh2:
Maybe ,maybe not but i'll take Choice over Willie Parker and Moore, and to me thats all we need is him to be himself and play his game and win the match up in the running game.

I'll also say that TC hits the hole faster then MB does and has a good feel of running between the tackles.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2464810 said:
Dude, sorry, your freak'n clueless! Go look up the freak'n injury yourself, DR. freak'n now it all.

Cuz, you have no medical background at all! Do you? Didn't think so. You sound stupid and childish with your threads.
do you? your acting like this is some big time injury. Witten can play with broken ribs but Barber can't with a bad pinkie toe. it's nothing, he should be out there tommorrow.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
ajk23az;2464814 said:
Pick6 just PWNED you!

Not with post #54 but with #52 and your response in #53.
:laugh2: you owned yourself posting meaningless 40 times.