I Have Nothing But Confidence In Choice, Here Is Why...

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
ajk23az;2464614 said:
Forte ran a 4.46.....Choice ran a 4.52

HUGE DIFFERENCE, WOOFTA!

And since when does being "fast" make you a good RB?
omg this site and peoples obsession with 40 times:bang2:

do you think Choice is faster than Forte?

speed sure helps. Adrian Peterson is Marion barber with Speed.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2464608 said:

Fake Boyz fans bug me, especially the ones who constantly find fault with the team regardless of the circumstances. Big game coming up and all they want to do is take stupid shots at the players heart or desire to play. Ridiculous!!:rolleyes:

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Rampage;2464625 said:
omg this site and peoples obsession with 40 times:bang2:

do you think Choice is faster than Forte?

speed sure helps. Adrian Peterson is Marion barber with Speed.

Dude, your the one that brought up the argument "Besides those RBs are fast (Forte, Johnson, Stewart, Slaton)"

all the backs you mentioned are very fast. Choice isn't.

Uhhhh duh..

And no I don't think he's faster than Forte but it's not a blowout by any stretch.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;2464626 said:
Fake Boyz fans bug me, especially the ones who constantly find fault with the team regardless of the circumstances. Big game coming up and all they want to do is take stupid shots at the players heart or desire to play. Ridiculous!!:rolleyes:
and you act like everything is fine all the time. even Crazycowboy shows more than 1 emotion unlike yourself.

isawoj

Reaction score
Rampage;2464566 said:
wow i'm shocked it wasn't his little speech he gave.

That little speech he gave?

Maybe you have only seen the video without the text in it explaining the context.

TC missed the game the week before against UVA (Tech lost) with a pulled hammy. He then gives his emotional speech telling his teammates how bad he felt for not being there for them last week and how he will give everything he has this week against Clemson, then a top-10 team.

He went out and rushed for 140+/- yards and the only TD of the game in a Tech win.

If you watched that game, you saw TC break a few runs and have to pull up or run out of bounds to keep from pulling his hammy again.

Sure, the video gets a lot of play and people get annoyed, but the one with the explanation of the situation is almost never played and I think if people saw the context of the situation, they would be more understanding.

Decleater101

Reaction score
I have confidence in Choice too. He has talent or he wouldn't be here. My main concern is his knowledge of the blocking assignments, simply because it takes time to hone those type of skills at this level.

That being said, the one point you may be overlooking is that, as great as he has proven himself in college, the step up between NCAA Division-I and the NFL is akin to the difference between the weather balloon launched at the local weather tracking station and the Boeing 757-800. Both of those will leave the ground and rise into the air but .... nuff said.

Yea, there's THAT MUCH GAP between college and the pro's.

:eek:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Prediction:

Choice

15 carries

75-80+ yds

3 TD's

ajk23az

Reaction score
Rampage;2464634 said:
and you act like everything is fine all the time. even Crazycowboy shows more than 1 emotion unlike yourself.

Last time I checked, that is the definition of being a fan.

A fan, aficionado, or supporter is someone who has an intense, occasionally overwhelming liking and enthusiasm for a sporting club, person (usually a celebrity), group of persons, company, product, work of art, idea, or trend.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Rampage;2464634 said:

No, I just tend to see the positive side of things cause I know we have a really good team and I bleed BLUE-n-SILVER..

Mansta54

Reaction score
ajk23az;2464645 said:
Last time I checked, that is the definition of being a fan.

Dude, he wouldn't understand... Read most of his post, they will explain everything...:rolleyes:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;2464650 said:
Dude, he wouldn't understand... Read most of his post, they will explain everything...:rolleyes:
:laugh2: ok so if i'm not positive 24/7 i'm not a fan:rolleyes:

Mansta54

Reaction score
Rampage;2464657 said:

Naw, acting like a *** all the time is what makes you NOT a true fan.....

ajk23az

Reaction score
Rampage;2464657 said:

The past few weeks you haven't been with your snide remarks and smart*** comments.

You don't have to be positive 24/7 but damn near every single post of yours is a snide remark about the coach staff, lack of heart, or injuries you have NO CLUE about. :rolleyes:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
ajk23az;2464660 said:
The past few weeks you haven't been with our snide remarks and smart*** comments.

You don't have to be positive 24/7 but damn near every single post of yours is a snide remark about the coach staff, lack of heart, or injuries you have NO CLUE about. :rolleyes:
I've been very positive the last few weeks except about our coaches cause they suck. you don't know what you're talking about. go look at some more 40 times.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Rampage;2464663 said:
I've been very positive the last few weeks except about our coaches cause they suck. you don't know what you're talking about. go look at some more 40 times.

How bout you go follow another team or maybe, join another board. That would be great...:rolleyes:

ajk23az

Reaction score
Mansta54;2464667 said:
How bout you go follow another team or maybe, join another board. That would be great...:rolleyes:

Naw, he doesn't have to do that, he's a Cowboys fan, its just that his antics get quite annoying when all that comes out of his brain are snide remarks.

I've seen him post good things before, must be girl problems lately though.. :) j/k