I Have Nothing But Confidence In Choice, Here Is Why...

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rampage;2464977 said:
do you? your acting like this is some big time injury. Witten can play with broken ribs but Barber can't with a bad pinkie toe. it's nothing, he should be out there tommorrow.

Football Outsiders keeps an injury database. In their records, only one player with a dislocated toe has managed to avoid missing at least one game. That player was Antonio Gates, "who played through it in the playoffs last year, but was a shell of himself."

But it sounds like you really know what you're talking about, so it must be nothing.

nathanlt

Reaction score
Another great video.

I'm not going to link it, but google the following

rookie symposium tashard and click the video link.

He's got sense of humor too, but I think he'll be more businesslike tomorrow. He is a person that you can't help but like.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Rampage;2464663 said:
I've been very positive the last few weeks except about our coaches cause they suck. you don't know what you're talking about. go look at some more 40 times.

There's some great insightfulness right there!

Thanks for posting.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
According to the coaching staff, his running style is just like that of Barbers, so I think he will be fine. see him getting about 15 carries for 50-74 yards and a TD. Thats is about as much as you can expect against the steelers anyway.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
Rampage;2464602 said:
all the backs you mentioned are very fast. Choice isn't.
And as I recall a rb we had a one Mr. Smith wasn't very fast but he had heart! Tashard Choice has heart and you will see. I once doubted MBIII once upon a time, he made me a believer and just maybe Tashard will make those non believers in him...believers as well. Lord I hope so!

Reaction score
Rampage;2464977 said:
do you? your acting like this is some big time injury. Witten can play with broken ribs but Barber can't with a bad pinkie toe. it's nothing, he should be out there tommorrow.

Yes I do! I am an athlethic trainer! Been one for 16 years!