I Haven’t Bought A Current Player Jersey Since MB3

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Do you staple one to your chest when you go watch a game at Hooters?
I believe you can actually see them in my avatar. I have the entire starting Team from the 90s Super Bowl era . Of course Roger Staubach is thrown in there they are all around the top of Mike Jym

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Hmmm.. (sifting through the jersey collection) I think I'll go with the Prescott home blue today.

Good one to represent today with our QB returning.

giphy.gif

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I believe you can actually see them in my avatar. I have the entire starting Team from the 90s Super Bowl era . Of course Roger Staubach is thrown in there they are all around the top of Mike Jym
I have a few myself, including the painting in my signature. I had Emmitt sign that right after they beat the Steelers in SBXXX. It's the only painting I've ever hung in my own house.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have a few myself, including the painting in my signature. I had Emmitt sign that right after they beat the Steelers in SBXXX. It's the only painting I've ever hung in my own house.
Love the car. I didn’t know it was a painting. Makes it all That much nicer

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Love the car. I didn’t know it was a painting. Makes it all That much nicer
Thank you, and yes, that's one of my paintings too, but I was referring to the Emmitt painting in my signature, down below. If you're using your phone, turn it sideways to look at this post. If you're using a computer you probably have signatures turned off.