I Haven’t Bought A Current Player Jersey Since MB3

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have a man crush on Parsons. Should I end my streak?

After my LVE Jersey, I refuse to buy Jersey's of active players again. Game Days i will wear a throwback, Emmitt, D-Ware, Roger, custom Danny White college jersey.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I have an autographed Bob Lilly Jersey (star on the shoulders) , Cliff Harris home Jersey autographed, then Texas Longhorns #20 Home Earl Campbell Jersey Autographed. My Army kid bought them all for me recently and mailed them to me. That was about 6 months ago. Technically I have never purchased a jersey lol. But if I did, I think it might be a Dak Jersey. I'm going to the Thanksgiving day game so I think I might make a purchase.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I do own an authentic NFL game Jersey(away blue) Dallas with my name on the back name plate lol. I have never worn it. Its still in plastic hanging in my closet lol. I may just wear it to the ball game on Turkey day.

seamus18

Reaction score
I’m not too sure how I feel about it. Was gifted a Leighton Vander Esh for Christmas during his rookie season from my wife. Not sure how often I will be wearing that in the future.

Flamma

Reaction score
Dorsett seemed faster, with more acceleration, but Emmitt was more well rounded.

Dorsett was faster. But a lot of RBs were faster. Emmitt was the closest to the perfect back you can get. He did everything well and for a long time. He had no flaws.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I have a man crush on Parsons. Should I end my streak?
Lol. I have one too. And a Felix Jones. I have some in the back of the closet I should not have bought. I have a Dak jersey. Was thinking about a Parsons. I can’t remember if I have a Elliot or not.

Flamma

Reaction score
I haven't bought an NFL jersey since 2000. The other jerseys I have are the 60 dollar Chinese versions I bought from a friend that no longer sells them. You cannot tell the difference between them and the real thing. They are made exactly the same. Why do I do this you ask? Because the real ones are priced ridiculously.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I do own an authentic NFL game Jersey(away blue) Dallas with my name on the back name plate lol. I have never worn it. Its still in plastic hanging in my closet lol. I may just wear it to the ball game on Turkey day.
Do it! An unused weapon is a useless weapon!...err, jersey

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
The only safe current jerseys to get is Tyron Smith (hof), Martin (hof) and Dak (qb of the future).

All others are suspect because they can leave the team in the next 3 years and they aren’t in the same level as the players I listed on the top at this moment.