I Haven’t Bought A Current Player Jersey Since MB3

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ok ok, thanks.
He was the change of pace back when Felix Jones was playing. If they had trouble running the ball, Marion would often come in and punish anyone who got in his way, getting a first down. It fired up the crowd and the team, awesome to watch.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Some people have weird social stigmas. Who cares? If you want to wear a jersey of somebody on your favorite team, go for it. It literally hurts nobody.

Flamma

Reaction score
He was the change of pace back when Felix Jones was playing. If they had trouble running the ball, Marion would often come in and punish anyone who got in his way, getting a first down. It fired up the crowd and the team, awesome to watch.

Dude I loved that RB. But it's been so long that a MB3 isn't going to ring a bell. That was when Dallas used the delayed draw. A play I loved.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Because it’s not manly.

That didn’t even answer the question.

Well I’m a man and I’ll wear whatever I want because I don’t give a single turd what some random guy on the internet’s standard of manliness is. Not wearing what you want because you want others to think you’re manly is literally unmanly.

Just because of you, I’m thinking about getting a pink Parsons jersey. Double whammy.

cowboyec

Reaction score
among our current cowboys,i have...
#4 prescott home jersey.
#21 elliott road jersey.
#94 gregory throwback jersey.

i'm going way back today...my #70 ray wright...since we're wearin' the bicenteniel stripe on our helmets today.
☆Go☆Cowboys☆

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
among our current cowboys,i have...
#4 prescott home jersey.
#21 elliott road jersey.
#94 gregory throwback jersey.

i'm going way back today...my #70 ray wright...since we're wearin' the bicenteniel stripe on our helmets today.
☆Go☆Cowboys☆

That's a good luck charm for Steele today. Last thing we need are problems at that spot and a hurt QB.

Rayfield was almost undrafted in today's draft round format. 7th round. Close enough.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That didn’t even answer the question.

Well I’m a man and I’ll wear whatever I want because I don’t give a single turd what some random guy on the internet’s standard of manliness is. Not wearing what you want because you want others to think you’re manly is literally unmanly.

Just because of you, I’m thinking about getting a pink Parsons jersey. Double whammy.
Wow, got your panties all in a wad over that didn’t you.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
I still only have the 94 D. Ware jersey. Blue.
Only one I'm thinking of would be Parsosns.