I hope Dak signs with another team

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I've tried to keep an objective opinion about this matter, but the more time that passes, the more he says, the more his fans say, and the more I recollect on Dak's play, I have come to the conclusion that he should be somewhere else in 2020.
It all comes down to results, and for Dak to be demanding big money, despite missing the playoffs in 2019 and not producing when the games mattered, it shows a lack of maturity and a mindset that I believe will be detrimental to the team.
Only in Dallas would a quarterback who loses half his games be coddled to the extent that he thinks he should be one of the highest paid players in the NFL.
I hope the Cowboys offer him the non-exclusive tag and another team offers him more, and he gets to see what playing for another team is like.
1171704249-haters-gonna-hate.jpg

Ebnorice

Reaction score
I've tried to keep an objective opinion about this matter, but the more time that passes, the more he says, the more his fans say, and the more I recollect on Dak's play, I have come to the conclusion that he should be somewhere else in 2020.
It all comes down to results, and for Dak to be demanding big money, despite missing the playoffs in 2019 and not producing when the games mattered, it shows a lack of maturity and a mindset that I believe will be detrimental to the team.
Only in Dallas would a quarterback who loses half his games be coddled to the extent that he thinks he should be one of the highest paid players in the NFL.
I hope the Cowboys offer him the non-exclusive tag and another team offers him more, and he gets to see what playing for another team is like.
Trade him. Do not just let him walk

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
There's another reason he should go.
Dak was supposed to be the leader, but he quit on the team, too.
Why would the Cowboys want to pay millions of dollars to a guy who quit?
The entire team quit and Dak was one of the least to quit. You don't say the same thing about Zeke or any other player you like.

By the way Dak never quit on the team. The team quit on the coach, completely different things

garyo1954

Reaction score
Big fail.
At this time last year, no quarterback in the league had led more game-winning drives since 2016 than Dak Prescott.

Derek Carr has the same number of game winning drives as Dak since 2016. Both have 14. And Carr has 13 4th qtr comebacks to Dak's 8.

Russell Wilson has 15 game winning drives and 12 4th qtr comeback since 2016.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
We know Pappy Jr.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
It's a team sport. Dak is not the reason the team isn't advancing further. If you are so focused on results then stop blaming a guy that is not part of the bigger problem. The defense and coaching were obviously the bigger problems.

Offense was for sure a problem but not as big as the other problems that's for sure. All areas need work.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Just a little reminder of an opinion shared by many regarding our former QB 4 years playing.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/th...ett-has-a-few-choice-words-for-tony-romo/amp/

Now out with the bath water, Dak!

Last edited:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He won’t, do it’s kind of a moot argument.