I hope Dak signs with another team

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The team in Dallas has gone through so much change lately its almost as if they are no longer the Cowboys. They are now the Dallas Packers so I guess in a way Dak will be signing with a new team.

Reactions: Jay

SlammedZero

Reaction score
People forget how incredibly hard it is to find decent QB play in this league. Dak is at very least serviceable enough to win you games. Some of you really want to start over?

I want to see what a new coaching staff can do (and new offense) and base my judgement on that.

bandfan

Reaction score
Because hey, nobody knows how to defend the single wing anymore right?

garyo1954

Reaction score
There's another reason he should go.
Dak was supposed to be the leader, but he quit on the team, too.
Why would the Cowboys want to pay millions of dollars to a guy who quit?

I half-heartedly agree.
In 2016 we won 13 game with Dak running an offense designed for Romo.

We were told, "Wait til next year when Dak is running a Dak friendly offense!"
In 2017 we finished 9-7 with a Dak friendly offense.

We were told, "Wait til next year when he's got more experience."
In 2018 we finished 10-6 when he had more experience with the Dak friendly offense.

We were told, "2019 is going to be our year, with an experienced Dak in a Dak friendly offense!"
in 2019 we finished 8-8 with an experienced Dak in a Dak friendly offense.

We can play these games every year!
We can tell ourselves, "2020 a new coaching staff is going to make Dak better!"
And finish just out of the loop again.
In 2021 we can say, "Dak is mastering this offense!"
And finish just out of the loop again.

In 2022 when Daniel Jones takes the Giants to the Super Bowl we can say, "The refs hate Dallas!"
In 2023 when Dwayne Haskins is the talk of the NFL we can say, "Why didn't we draft one of those guys?"

Somebody called for Jerry & Co. to poop or vacate the throne, same rules should apply to Dak. He hasn't pooped and he has shown no interest in leaving the premises.

Last edited:

NeathBlue

Reaction score
There's another reason he should go.
Dak was supposed to be the leader, but he quit on the team, too.
Why would the Cowboys want to pay millions of dollars to a guy who quit?

Fine one calling someone else out about quitting on the team... plenty on here remember you saying on the Ranch that you were done with the Cowboys and that you were off to support the Vikings.
So jog on and don’t let the door hit you on the *** on the way out.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I've tried to keep an objective opinion about this matter, but the more time that passes, the more he says, the more his fans say, and the more I recollect on Dak's play, I have come to the conclusion that he should be somewhere else in 2020.
It all comes down to results, and for Dak to be demanding big money, despite missing the playoffs in 2019 and not producing when the games mattered, it shows a lack of maturity and a mindset that I believe will be detrimental to the team.
Only in Dallas would a quarterback who loses half his games be coddled to the extent that he thinks he should be one of the highest paid players in the NFL.
I hope the Cowboys offer him the non-exclusive tag and another team offers him more, and he gets to see what playing for another team is like.
Big fail.
At this time last year, no quarterback in the league had led more game-winning drives since 2016 than Dak Prescott.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I've tried to keep an objective opinion about this matter, but the more time that passes, the more he says, the more his fans say, and the more I recollect on Dak's play, I have come to the conclusion that he should be somewhere else in 2020.
It all comes down to results, and for Dak to be demanding big money, despite missing the playoffs in 2019 and not producing when the games mattered, it shows a lack of maturity and a mindset that I believe will be detrimental to the team.
Only in Dallas would a quarterback who loses half his games be coddled to the extent that he thinks he should be one of the highest paid players in the NFL.
I hope the Cowboys offer him the non-exclusive tag and another team offers him more, and he gets to see what playing for another team is like.
Only one problem! What team is dumb enough to over pay for an avg QB.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It's a team sport. Dak is not the reason the team isn't advancing further. If you are so focused on results then stop blaming a guy that is not part of the bigger problem. The defense and coaching were obviously the bigger problems.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score

L

Silly

Reaction score

Do you recall how hard it was to find Romo after Troy retired? Those were some lean years. KC got lucky finding Mahomes. I've never seen a QB come in a light it up liked he did. THe odds are it takes years to replace Dak. Better to keep him and let Mike build a team that can win.

garyo1954

Reaction score
I don't know what you are saying. What is "it"?

What is the it you are referring as "the bigger problems."
What "bigger problems created" the regression from 13-3 to 9-7, 10-6, and 8-8?

The it you refer to here.......

"It's a team sport. Dak is not the reason the team isn't advancing further. If you are so focused on results then stop blaming a guy that is not part of the bigger problem. The defense and coaching were obviously the bigger problems."

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What is the it you are referring as "the bigger problems."
What "bigger problems created" the regression from 13-3 to 9-7, 10-6, and 8-8?

The it you refer to here.......

"It's a team sport. Dak is not the reason the team isn't advancing further. If you are so focused on results then stop blaming a guy that is not part of the bigger problem. The defense and coaching were obviously the bigger problems."
It seems to me I already answered your question... coaching and defense are bigger problems.