I hope Dak signs with another team

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TAG HIM same ting I've been saying for the last 2 months.

shabazz

Reaction score
4b73282a95167fa63a93c7d9a49a8bc2.jpg

glimmerman

Reaction score
JJ will cave md pay him a higher amount than he should be. But he will continue to improve and after a few more QBs get signed it won’t be such a bad deal. What I don’t like is that Dak will only sign a short term deal so he can cash in again. I bet that’s why he hasn’t been signed yet.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Show your stats. Where did you get your numbers?
Don't have any do you? Just making it up. Because anybody who even bothers to open that page will read:

8 Fourth Quarter Comebacks, 14 Game-Winning Drives

Look for the BIG GREEN LETTERS.

And post a source for your 16.
I was counting the playoffs as well.

garyo1954

Reaction score
I was counting the playoffs as well.

Still don't come to 16. He only has 1 playoff 4th qtr comeback/game winning drive. So that's a total of 15.
Drew Brees, Russell Wilson, and Matthew Stafford have 15 game winning drives without playoffs.

You can do it the way you want, but its not a level/fair comparison to include playoffs when some QBs haven't made the playoffs since 2016.

garyv

Reaction score
I want to see how he does under the new regime. I don't want to pay more than 34 to see it though.

The thing I read Cowboys were pretty much offering him that but the hang-up Dak only wanted a 3 year deal and Cowboys balked they wanted longer term.
In my view I understand the Cowboys know they will have to pay more in 3 years but I look at this as a 3 year and he don't get better gives you an out.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
All Dak has said is that he has confidence in his agent. His agent wants Dak to be the highest paid QB in the league. Do you think Dak is worth that kind of money? Thats the debate. If we were coming off a deep playoff run maybe you just sign him and take another shot. But this team team has no shot as currently constructed. So, the real question boils down to can MM make the changes he needs to make AND pay Dak what his agent wants. And FYI, a lot of Daks stats came in garbage time. The fact is that he didn't play well against anyone good nor did he engineer a single come from behind victory. He said at the beginning of the season that he was betting himself...........well, he lost the bet but STILL wants to be paid like he accomplished something.

Dak Is saying what he’s supposed to say about his agent. Dak’s agent works for him so it doesn’t matter what his agent wants. Dak has stated that he’s not looking to be the highest paid QB, he said he doesn’t deserve it and he’s right. However he does deserve to be paid in the same range as Wentz.