I hope Dak signs with another team

leeblair

Reaction score
I've tried to keep an objective opinion about this matter, but the more time that passes, the more he says, the more his fans say, and the more I recollect on Dak's play, I have come to the conclusion that he should be somewhere else in 2020.
It all comes down to results, and for Dak to be demanding big money, despite missing the playoffs in 2019 and not producing when the games mattered, it shows a lack of maturity and a mindset that I believe will be detrimental to the team.
Only in Dallas would a quarterback who loses half his games be coddled to the extent that he thinks he should be one of the highest paid players in the NFL.
I hope the Cowboys offer him the non-exclusive tag and another team offers him more, and he gets to see what playing for another team is like.

cowboyec

Reaction score
no.
pay him.
we have a QB who can win.
and tho there are some games and throws he'd like to have back...our problems and why we went 8-8 and missed the playoffs aint on him.
we have a good young QB who has gotten better each season.
pay him.

and you didnt provide any alternatives.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Before March he either needs long-term deal or we need to let him go

This whole wishy washy we're not sure or spending over 20 million on a 1 rental that you plan on replacing or spending over $20 million and it not going towards a future long-term deal guaranteed portion-wise + raising his market value for next year are both poor options

Not only that this better not be a "we can't get free agent starters because we have players that were unsure of contract/money wise" BS that the front office likes to do every year

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I've tried to keep an objective opinion about this matter, but the more time that passes, the more he says, the more his fans say, and the more I recollect on Dak's play, I have come to the conclusion that he should be somewhere else in 2020.
It all comes down to results, and for Dak to be demanding big money, despite missing the playoffs in 2019 and not producing when the games mattered, it shows a lack of maturity and a mindset that I believe will be detrimental to the team.
Only in Dallas would a quarterback who loses half his games be coddled to the extent that he thinks he should be one of the highest paid players in the NFL.
I hope the Cowboys offer him the non-exclusive tag and another team offers him more, and he gets to see what playing for another team is like.
He hasnt lost close to half his games

leeblair

Reaction score
They are trying to say this season in a year where the entire team quit on the coach. Dak has never had a losing season and this past season was as close as his haters can get to a losing season.
There's another reason he should go.
Dak was supposed to be the leader, but he quit on the team, too.
Why would the Cowboys want to pay millions of dollars to a guy who quit?