I hope the Eagles win

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlienBoy

Reaction score
And if they do, then they come to Dallas (in this hypothetical situation) and what if they win here? We watch the Eagles celebrate an NFC Championship on our field???? No thx! If the Cowboys win Saturday I want the Saints.
That's what's been troubling me. Winning the NFC Championship on our field would be AWESOME, but if things went wrong, eagles winning on our home would be devastating! Can't decide which emotional risk I would rather take. :flagwave:
basher-rams.gif

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
.. it will be close game. Even though NO blew them out a few weeks ago. Foles has Philly in a good spot. Still think NO might be to much to over come.

I hope so, but I also hope that the Eagles take some of the Saints with them. Why not dream big?

ryanbabs

Reaction score
And if they do, then they come to Dallas (in this hypothetical situation) and what if they win here? We watch the Eagles celebrate an NFC Championship on our field???? No thx! If the Cowboys win Saturday I want the Saints.
Yes that would be something all Cowboys fans would have to endure forever. A Philly win in our house. Don’t even want to think about it. That being said, we know how to beat them.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
After the Cowboys win Saturday, I'm pulling for an eagle win where their 3rd string QB is taking a knee on the last play in New Orleans because he has too. And then he has to prep for the biggest game in his life in Jerry world. :thumbup:

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Personally I don’t care who wins in the saints eagles game the Cowboys take care of business and then move on.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
The Saints and Drew Brees are like a machine in that Dome though...The field suits Bree's eye very well there like some golfers prefer certain courses ...
Machines break

Status
Not open for further replies.