I hope we target Ceedee how the Rams target Kupp

visionary

Reaction score
You would think Dak is 40 years old or something, run Dak!! They may have told him not to

Dak is a company man through and through and all about the money. He’s not gonna run and risk injury because he knows that in Dallas you don’t need to win anything to be paid, you just have to say the right things, be above average to be relevant and be healthy

Carson

Reaction score
That would require Lamb to be as good at route running and as sure handed as Kupp.

He's not.
Lamb doesn’t need to be Kupp.

Dallas needs to distribute the ball to Lamb like he is a true #1. This goes back to the early Dez days. You’re asking a guy to be a true #1 and get 1/2 of the changed any other #1 gets.

Look at games where Kupp gets less than 5-6 attempts and there won’t be many. Look at games where Lamb only gets 5-6 and it’ll be a majority of the games.

Lamb puts up comparable numbers to an elite guy like McLaurin.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I see we still have people on the Zone who think Dak is a mobile QB......

He is not statue, up until last season he ran the ball on RPO. Dallas avoided that last season but I don't think that will be the case this year.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak is a company man through and through and all about the money. He’s not gonna run and risk injury because he knows that in Dallas you don’t need to win anything to be paid, you just have to say the right things, be above average to be relevant and be healthy
kind of true. zeke does it. cooper did it. tyron did it. lawrence does it. on and on and on. we are about the brand. starts at the top, the man said it himself.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

Lol so true, but look at how much better it would make us if he did this

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I want Ceedee involved in the game but targeting him while not looking at others is a good way to get picked off. Dak has other weapons, get them involved

If Stafford did it and other QBs can, why can't we? Everyone is saying it's his time to shine, hell let him shine

visionary

Reaction score
kind of true. zeke does it. cooper did it. tyron did it. lawrence does it. on and on and on. we are about the brand. starts at the top, the man said it himself.

yep
It is the Jones culture
Romo fell prey to it too
I was really hopeful when Dak and Zeke took over that they could overcome it but nope
I fear Micah will end up the same
If he wants to win a SB or 2 he better not sign a contract

quickccc

Reaction score
Kupp was covered by a linebacker as the primary defender a league high 21% of the time.

McVay just knows how to scheme to get his guys in the best possible position to succeeded

+1

That's what it comes down to... coaching

quickccc

Reaction score
yep
It is the Jones culture
Romo fell prey to it too
I was really hopeful when Dak and Zeke took over that they could overcome it but nope

If Quinn departs to become HC elsewhere, ..maybe

Some coaches are so insistent and set in their way of coaching. either they are not adaptable, dunno if it's them not knowing how to adapt,

...- or if they refuse to want to adapt any differently than what they know Only one way.
Those are the most easiest one to counter scheme against.
Square peg in a round hole. Marinelli style.

- Talk about the Jones culture ... they stuck way too long with Garrett, ..they stuck way too long with Marinelli.
Too much of the up hyped, good ole boys, play favorites culture. and some of their faults both created setbacks and internal damage
for years to come, .even after they were finally gone.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
yep
It is the Jones culture
Romo fell prey to it too
Can’t blame them. Dak and Zeke would have never made the money they have in another market. Zeke still gets national commercials because he is a Cowboy. Can you imagine the money that Barrow, Jackson and Herbert would get if they were Cowboys quarterbacks. King Henry and Taylor would be killing it as well.

Aven8

Reaction score
I wish we would play like Buffalo offensively. Get rid of the ball over and over fast. It was killing the Rams Dline.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I hope not! There will be interceptions all over the place. Two different teams, schemes and different players with different abilities.

visionary

Reaction score
If Quinn departs to become HC elsewhere, ..maybe

Some coaches are so insistent and set in their way of coaching. either they are not adaptable, dunno if it's them not knowing how to adapt,

...- or if they refuse to want to adapt any differently than what they know Only one way.
Those are the most easiest one to counter scheme against.
Square peg in a round hole. Marinelli style.

- Talk about the Jones culture ... they stuck way too long with Garrett, ..they stuck way too long with Marinelli.
Too much of the up hyped, good ole boys, play favorites culture. and some of their faults both created setbacks and internal damage
for years to come, .even after they were finally gone.

the culture I’m talking about is being all about glitz and glamour and money while aiming for being above average

Quinn can’t change that
That is set unless the owner decides and he has no incentive to

bigE79

Reaction score
Watching the game, they're finding ways to get him the ball. I know they're going to try and roll coverage his way to take him out the game. With that said, Lamb has to catch the balls coming his way, and we have to find ways to move him around and get it to him quick! Please give me your thoughts...
One receiver always seems to be open regardless of coverage,the other one,not so much...you pick.