I hope we target Ceedee how the Rams target Kupp

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Watching the game, they're finding ways to get him the ball. I know they're going to try and roll coverage his way to take him out the game. With that said, Lamb has to catch the balls coming his way, and we have to find ways to move him around and get it to him quick! Please give me your thoughts...

Look, me coogi, Lamb might be a top-tier WR but his career will be clouded by Dark and his herky-jerky style of throwing. Poor CeeDee will be catching 10-yard passes near the sidelines when the ball is not being thrown 5 yards behind his back or at shoelaces level.

Dak will have wasted a lot of WRs' years before he retires and buys an NFL team to destroy.

Dre11

Reaction score
I mean we didn't even do this with Cooper last year. Warner and others broke down multiple games showing Coop wide open numerous times or him having yards of separation. Coop if the main focus could of had a monster year last year.

So Coop got target 13 times last season vs the Bucs, guess what , we lost.

Dre11

Reaction score
On the flip, Josh Allen spead the rock around and they blew the Rams out.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
you mean the guy that had 12 yards?
Yeah that guy is still 5x the threat Noah brown is. Buffalo actually bracketed robinson often which gave kupp some looks on underneath routes. No defense is worried about doubling up brown.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
ANDDDDDDDDD!!!! 31-10 is the result of force feeding . I hope who ever has the hot hand get's fed. Zeke, Pollard, Cee Dee Hell Noah I don't care who it is. Sheesh let Semi go off

Nexx

Reaction score
Dak likes to dump it off to the tight end. The end.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Watching the game, they're finding ways to get him the ball. I know they're going to try and roll coverage his way to take him out the game. With that said, Lamb has to catch the balls coming his way, and we have to find ways to move him around and get it to him quick! Please give me your thoughts...
They lost by 21 points

Section446

Reaction score
Lamb is just an average WR at this point, Cupp might be the best in the game... totally different.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Yeah that guy is still 5x the threat Noah brown is. Buffalo actually bracketed robinson often which gave kupp some looks on underneath routes. No defense is worried about doubling up brown.
Wait.... so you are saying they were blanketing robinson and leaving the top receiver in the entire league last year some easy looks? Ok, sounds good.